Reviews for Owed
red.Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
short yet very well written though i dont really like when sam just thinks about himself i could see him doing something like this because he feels betrayed good job
Doosey chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Dude, that was so good. Wishthere was more, but I guess you ended it ok.
ThornGryphon chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
come on! Really good writing and I agree, but could you please continue. I read tags to get some resolution for the episodes that don't actually happen. This didn't resolve it at all, in fact it's even MORE unresolved than it was before. Love the writing but fix it. Please? *puppy-dog-eyes*
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Perfect... and I agree, I really can see Sam doing that before the 'soon' previews... absolutely! Maybe a deleted scene?
Illuminatus chapter 1 . 12/24/2006

Remember me? elegon from that writing contest board on the NW?

Well anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I really liked this one-shot. It's short and sweet, and compassionate, and I'm a total sucker for brother-love.
Landwing chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Absolutely dead-on (no pun intended) right. And you're right. Sam's freebie hasn't come up yet, and this seems like the perfect time for it. It's exactly what I can see Sam doing.
daffydonald chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This is the perfect tag to this episode. You got the emotion just right. Thanks for sharing it with us.
EFW chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
THIS - would have been a much better ending. I keep thinking that at some point Sam has to tell Dean something to the effect of "What about me?" Great little piece. Thanks so much for writing it.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I like this. :) I think you're right, that this could have been a good moment for Sam to cash in that raincheck. He looked so freaked out in that car, and I can see how anger could have swept over him and made him lash out.

Favorite lines:

“I owed you one.” The words barely a whisper, the tears barely in check. Sam opened his door and closed it with all the force he could muster.

Dean swallowed. When he got back into the car it was Sam who turned up the music and Sam who looked away.

Great ending. :)
JennK528 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I pictured Sm doing that exact same thing! He'd be so mad at Dean that he'd use the raincheck and deck him...Nice tag! You beat me to it! LOL!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This is how I wanted the episode to end! And this was really good!
Freyja529 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I can see Sam reaching this point. He's tried words before and they've failed to get through. That scene definitely left me needing more, so thanks for the tag!
Sweetie420 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Awesome story. I love how put the punch thing in. I hope you upadate soon. Good luck.
princess peanut chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I liked it! That would have been awesome to see! I could see Sam doing that because Dean just won't talk. That was perfect!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006