Reviews for New beginnings from fresh endings
Harryfan011 chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Beautiful...
Ding chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
It's a great story filled with peace and serenity that we all hope to one day .
aryaputra chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I don't think anyone else could have portrayed these two characters so poetically that it just... fits.

Thank you for creating this fic.
In Christ Alone chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
(I do have an account, I am simply just to lazy to log on at this late hour.)
Awwww, it can't be over...
Ah, it was beautiful. Wonderfully written, perfectly paced etc. and not a mistake in sight,
I would so favorite this if I was logged in. :) love it.
The Cretin chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Read all four chaps. It was worth every second to read every word. Many thanks for writing this piece. It conveys a sense of peace and serenity, a sense of honor and integrity, and if I may say so: finality. This would be a fitting epilogue for the film and story. We all search for that place that gives us that little bit of heaven on Earth. I think Algren found his in your story. Well done. Keep rockin
SarinaSSH chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
While reading this story, my mind drifted into the woods, the blue sky, and the deep mountains, where one can find peace only. Thank you for such a mind-soothing tale. I wish there were more chapters.
LAIsobel chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I stumbled across this little piece and I must say that it's the perfect epilogue to the story... flows like old Japanese teachings, soft and tender, yet meaningful.
independant-and-complicated chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
This is coming a bit late i suppose, three years after it was written, but i was intrigued by your style. It was almost like a collection of poems in the way you lingered on certain details to convey a certan kind of message, it's actually very good - nothing wasted, the editing shows you considered your words carefully (either that or you have a gift of expressing yourself), overall i couldn't add anything,which is unusual for me and you also taught me something in your narrative style.

So thank you.

Now I'm going to read the rest of your work...
Vashti chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
How incredibly lovely. The slow growth of the characters as told in the shorts, the restraint...you say things and show things without saying and showing everything, making it so much better in those reveals.
Samurai02008 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Excellent job on the fan fic. Really caught the feeling from the movie on this one. This one is going straight to my favorites. Thanks again.
deemn chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
good god, this was so passionately beautiful it hurt. thank you.
thegreenwonder chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
i loved this. the way you strung words together left me breathless more than once. thanks for this.
kyuubis-child chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
Very good story. But what happens with Algren and Taka after? I mean, you leave us hanging. Do they get married or something? Does Taka have another child (i don't know where that came from either)? Oh yaeh, if Nabu-tada was the ruler of the town, who's in charge of it now?
SpeakNow1118 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Wow. THat is all I have to say. Wow.
2pennies chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
This was gorgeous. I am surprised to read such amazing fic for this fandom. I absolutely loved this. Wonderful job, very canon, and beautifully written.