Reviews for New beginnings from fresh endings
Darlin chapter 1 . 8/9
Lovely chapter, beautifully written. Will read more after waking, to bed for me but what a nice piece to sleep on.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 4 . 5/19
Just saw the movie for the first time. This was just what I needed to find peace with the ending. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
A beautifully, well written epilogue to the movie, enjoyed reading every word. Thank you for that. .after watching the movie, I wanted to see what would happen between Algren and Taka. You stayed very true to the characters
Mitsukiu chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
It was wonderful, thank you so much for this
coloredchandelier chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Beautifully created.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
A huge fan of the movie, this afterlude is phenomenal and beautiful!
Melitot Proud Eye chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Delicate, lyrical, sad but also full of hope, and very true to the characters portrayed. The best fanfic for the Last Samurai I've had the luck to read! If you ever come back to the fandom, we'll be lucky indeed :)
Miss Sona chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I really, really loved this fanfic! I've just rewatched the movie and I was craving for some continuation to the last scene, and here it is! So sweet, so tender... I loved it.

Sona
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Oh, it's all so beautiful. Wonderful.
Harryfan011 chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Beautiful...
Ding chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
It's a great story filled with peace and serenity that we all hope to one day .
aryaputra chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I don't think anyone else could have portrayed these two characters so poetically that it just... fits.

Thank you for creating this fic.
In Christ Alone chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
(I do have an account, I am simply just to lazy to log on at this late hour.)
Awwww, it can't be over...
Ah, it was beautiful. Wonderfully written, perfectly paced etc. and not a mistake in sight,
I would so favorite this if I was logged in. :) love it.
The Cretin chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Read all four chaps. It was worth every second to read every word. Many thanks for writing this piece. It conveys a sense of peace and serenity, a sense of honor and integrity, and if I may say so: finality. This would be a fitting epilogue for the film and story. We all search for that place that gives us that little bit of heaven on Earth. I think Algren found his in your story. Well done. Keep rockin
SarinaSSH chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
While reading this story, my mind drifted into the woods, the blue sky, and the deep mountains, where one can find peace only. Thank you for such a mind-soothing tale. I wish there were more chapters.