Reviews for On the Quiet
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 4/22
omd loved it
Expendable Red Shirt chapter 10 . 1/31
This is a bit random, but I just wanted to say, the way you described their cottage made me instantly think of Thomas Hardy's birthplace in dorset! (Just with an added from porch, as Thomas Hardy's cottage doesn't have one.) I mean, it has the thatched roof, the unkempt front garden, and the ivy (or at least... some kind of plant) on the right side of the door!

(I'll try to copy and paste a couple links below, but you know how ff is with deleting them, so if they don't go through just google thomas hardy cottage. if they do go through, then obviously just delete the spaces lol)

www . flickr photos / flissphil / 51910547

Isn't it so cute? I'm not sure what exactly you had in mind when you wrote the description of their cottage, but this was definitely the first thing that popped into my mind.

Honestly with this photo with the chimney and surrounding nature, it really makes me think of a wizard's cottage anyway, or something equally whimsical.

www . britainexpress attractions . htm ? attraction 1947

ANYWAY, I mainly reviewed that reason and that reason alone, as I don't tend to review stories that are a decade old, even if they're cute lol. (Pretty much the only stories I have on this site are ones I wrote when I was 13/14, and honestly I'd be horrified is I got a review on one of them today. So even if I come across an old story I really like, I don't usually review because I don't know how the author feels about their old story. But I just needed to share the cottage, I'm sorry.)
fanficnewbee chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
I love your short stories, they always bring a smile to my face, thank-you.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
Magnifico!
Linda chapter 10 . 2/14/2017
Cute
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
I don't know how I missed this story when I had thought that I had read it most of the way...anyway, I am really enjoying it. Something different so many of the other stories.
On to the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
fun to re-read older stories

fun to re-read old stories!

delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Huh this was really good I enjoy reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Did you kill voldermort in the most gay/ fabulous way ever? ... I love it!
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
It was a pleasant story. I guess I was a bit off put by Harry's not wanting anyone to know even after JJ was born until after graduation. Both pregnant was funny.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
MAFITA chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
Really liked the story! :D The couple is really cute, plus, I love mpreg stories... XD I'll be reading you soon in another one! Kisses!
Pouika chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Hi, i'm french, so sorry for my comment.
Thank you for your story is so cute and beautiful, but so short !
Miss A.S.M chapter 10 . 8/27/2014