Reviews for On the Quiet
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 2/25
I don't know how I missed this story when I had thought that I had read it most of the way...anyway, I am really enjoying it. Something different so many of the other stories.
On to the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 2/25
fun to re-read older stories

fun to re-read old stories!

delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 10 . 2/19
Huh this was really good I enjoy reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Did you kill voldermort in the most gay/ fabulous way ever? ... I love it!
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
It was a pleasant story. I guess I was a bit off put by Harry's not wanting anyone to know even after JJ was born until after graduation. Both pregnant was funny.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
MAFITA chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
Really liked the story! :D The couple is really cute, plus, I love mpreg stories... XD I'll be reading you soon in another one! Kisses!
Pouika chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Hi, i'm french, so sorry for my comment.
Thank you for your story is so cute and beautiful, but so short !
Tenebris Domina chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Cute 3
Mimi011 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Awww! Irish twins! :D
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
a very excellent story I’m sad it over it was very good happy new year.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over. Happy New Year
Chakahlah chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
hehe, nice little surprise for the two of them there XD
Aire5 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
n.n
esinger chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Amazing story! I love the ending. It's so funny both are pregnant. When I read JJ's name I imidiatly thought of NCIS and when I read your comment I laughed. Love the story and thank you so much for writing it.