Reviews for Birthday Hassle
hannz12 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
Hell Yeah! Love your story made me laugh.
Psyco101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
This was brilliant! I started this wondering how the 11th squad would celebrate their captain's birthday, and I ended it knowing that this is the best way to celebrate his birthday! I love how Byakuya stepped in at the last second and won the 'most hits' contest! Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant story!
xHakumeix chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
I really liked this story. It was very amusing and quite an interesting challenge for Zaraki because he couldn't hit back. Thank you for the laughs.
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Woot! It's finally finished! Heh, I remember reading this when it was first published, very cool! Nice work!
dying gaul chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
This story was unbelievably awesome. Thank you for finishing it. I found the interaction between the 6th division captain and Kenpachi and Kenpachi's strange defensive mash 'em together skills especially intriguing.
Squidbreath chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
lol! Mayuri got squashed P
Kyia chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
Don't you dare send him to me! Charlie's bad enough!
Kyia chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Next should be Hanatarou as a girl!

What? You said six hours? And we all *know* Hana-chan's a magnet for trouble.
seiryuuchan chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Woohoo first ch. 5 review!

I really like it. It stays with the spirit of the story and wraps it up well. Although I would have liked to see the list of hits at the end of the chapter, it's nice to have it done so close to Kenpachi's birthday. (who won, anyway?)

Thank you for writing this!
Jess.E.D chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
hah! i'd LOVE to join in! cant wait for next chAppie!
GhastDream chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
love it P Lookin 4ward to the next chapter.
Afrieal chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Does Ichi get to have fun in all this I'd think Kenny-chan would find that the topper on the cake to all this. Rysh and I love it so far keep up the great work

Affie and Rysh
darkangel1910 chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Ichigo should have been there. I'm sure he would have some fun hitting Zaraki.
Shimo Ino chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
AHH! I love it! Bring Ichigo in!
Dear Me chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
YOU ROCK, KEN ROCKS, EVERYONE ROCKS...have i said enough rocks? ;) hehehe

sorry i couldn't rate it the last time i came in, but i said i must rate b4 i go to the next chapter...keep it up! LOL :)

"Amazed that there is still talent out there!"

Sincerely,

Dear Me!

PS: Ihaven't read a fanfiction for maybe 2 years now, and i am happy to have read yours when i first returned! God bless you for bringing hapiness to others!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »