Reviews for The Basement
Update, I love this story!
cfccfc chapter 6 . 9/6
Phooey! I knew this wasn't completed when I started but dang, sure wish I knew how it ended.

I love your writing style . I've read all your Dark Angel stories, here, on your LJ page and at AO3, and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I wish you had migrated to Supernatural. Alec and Dean are pretty similar characters. A SPN writer who discovered DA later and has since written several DA fics refers to Alec as Baby Dean.

Thank you for sharing your talent.
Such a shame you haven't continued with this.

Re the note at the bottom, even if Heat was uncommon, I would think that Alec would still react to it, the pheromones etc, even if he didn't know about it, simply because of the feline DNA.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 3/11
if you ever want t o continue this story, i would love to read more
Jen10Jen chapter 6 . 3/11
I usually avoid reading pieces that are on permanent hiatus for this very reason, but I feel the need to put my hand up and announce that you can add my name to the list of people quietly hoping for more work on this story. It's original and intriguing. And I want more.
DA Fan 494452 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you will finish it.
TrianaStyx chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
This is a really awesome fic! I hope to see you update it. :)
Terahlyanwe chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Dude. Don't stop writing! The readers will forgive you for taking a huge break between chapters; or at least I hope they do, or I'm screwed. Love this story!
Teresa chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Could you please continue with this! I really love the story line :$ its one of my favorite so far!
Annie May chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I'm reading this and reviewing and i was really excited for a update until i noticed that your last update was 07-06-07 so please i BEG YOU: please update this fantastic, brillant, awesomesauce fic. It is beautifully written with a outstanding plot that keeps me on my toes and begging for more so please consider updating.
Tuuna chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Hope you'll one day update :) I'm sticking with my 10-year update rule
Bubbles64606 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
love it! and i absolutely can't wait to hear how it ends :P hurry up we're dieing over here!
ISwearMyNameIsBob chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I realise that it is unlikely you'll ever finish this, but if you ever do feel inspired I would love to read more. It's well written , original, and utterly captivating - particularly within the limited scope of DA fanfiction.

I hope you keep writing. :)
MaddAlice chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
It was really good, I'd love to read more of it.