Reviews for The Basement
Such a shame you haven't continued with this.

Re the note at the bottom, even if Heat was uncommon, I would think that Alec would still react to it, the pheromones etc, even if he didn't know about it, simply because of the feline DNA.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 3/11
if you ever want t o continue this story, i would love to read more
Jen10Jen chapter 6 . 3/11
I usually avoid reading pieces that are on permanent hiatus for this very reason, but I feel the need to put my hand up and announce that you can add my name to the list of people quietly hoping for more work on this story. It's original and intriguing. And I want more.
DA Fan 494452 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you will finish it.
TrianaStyx chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
This is a really awesome fic! I hope to see you update it. :)
Terahlyanwe chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Dude. Don't stop writing! The readers will forgive you for taking a huge break between chapters; or at least I hope they do, or I'm screwed. Love this story!
Teresa chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Could you please continue with this! I really love the story line :$ its one of my favorite so far!
Annie May chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I'm reading this and reviewing and i was really excited for a update until i noticed that your last update was 07-06-07 so please i BEG YOU: please update this fantastic, brillant, awesomesauce fic. It is beautifully written with a outstanding plot that keeps me on my toes and begging for more so please consider updating.
Tuuna chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Hope you'll one day update :) I'm sticking with my 10-year update rule
Bubbles64606 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
love it! and i absolutely can't wait to hear how it ends :P hurry up we're dieing over here!
ISwearMyNameIsBob chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I realise that it is unlikely you'll ever finish this, but if you ever do feel inspired I would love to read more. It's well written , original, and utterly captivating - particularly within the limited scope of DA fanfiction.

I hope you keep writing. :)
MaddAlice chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
It was really good, I'd love to read more of it.
Michelle Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
The very fact that I am 1) reviewing from my phone and 2) reviewing the first chapter because I already reviewed the last chapter is a very big compliment. I never review from my phone on account of typing can be a bitch, but I had to ask, beg, plead, whatever that you continue this fic. Its amazing and different and well written and all of the above is necessary because there are so few dark angel fics! Please oh talented writer of alec and maxie goodness, take pity on the diehard dark angel fans like my dumbass and throw us a bone in the form of a couple chapters,ya? Xoxo
snowlove99 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I know you're never going to finish this, but thank you for leaving up what you did write because I really enjoyed it. :)
snowlove99 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
"You better be fucking glad there's two feet of concrete between us right now, dipshit, because if there wasn't, I would be kicking your ass!" she shouted. Idiot!

The above line cracked me up.