Reviews for The Basement
DA Fan 494452 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you will finish it.
TrianaStyx chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
This is a really awesome fic! I hope to see you update it. :)
Terahlyanwe chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Dude. Don't stop writing! The readers will forgive you for taking a huge break between chapters; or at least I hope they do, or I'm screwed. Love this story!
Teresa chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Could you please continue with this! I really love the story line :$ its one of my favorite so far!
Annie May chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I'm reading this and reviewing and i was really excited for a update until i noticed that your last update was 07-06-07 so please i BEG YOU: please update this fantastic, brillant, awesomesauce fic. It is beautifully written with a outstanding plot that keeps me on my toes and begging for more so please consider updating.
Tuuna chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Hope you'll one day update :) I'm sticking with my 10-year update rule
Bubbles64606 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
love it! and i absolutely can't wait to hear how it ends :P hurry up we're dieing over here!
ISwearMyNameIsBob chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I realise that it is unlikely you'll ever finish this, but if you ever do feel inspired I would love to read more. It's well written , original, and utterly captivating - particularly within the limited scope of DA fanfiction.

I hope you keep writing. :)
MaddAlice chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
It was really good, I'd love to read more of it.
Michelle Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
The very fact that I am 1) reviewing from my phone and 2) reviewing the first chapter because I already reviewed the last chapter is a very big compliment. I never review from my phone on account of typing can be a bitch, but I had to ask, beg, plead, whatever that you continue this fic. Its amazing and different and well written and all of the above is necessary because there are so few dark angel fics! Please oh talented writer of alec and maxie goodness, take pity on the diehard dark angel fans like my dumbass and throw us a bone in the form of a couple chapters,ya? Xoxo
snowlove99 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I know you're never going to finish this, but thank you for leaving up what you did write because I really enjoyed it. :)
snowlove99 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
"You better be fucking glad there's two feet of concrete between us right now, dipshit, because if there wasn't, I would be kicking your ass!" she shouted. Idiot!

The above line cracked me up.
snowlove99 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I love Joshua. The conversation at the end was perfect with Alec admitting he couldn't trust Max because he does like her.
snowlove99 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I love how Alec called her by her designation to piss her off so she would wake up.
snowlove99 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I love this. The characterization is spot on, especially since we've only heard Alec.