Reviews for A Nighttime Vigil
wendilyn chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
Poor Jacob...

I enjoyed this, and am glad that you took the time to explore into Jacob's heart. I can only hope that he will be so reasonable in Eclipse!

Thanks!
Aglow chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
I have to say you repeated yourself a lot, but it added an edge of really being in his mind.
Twilove chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
This chapter was very good and it made me feel as if Stephenie Meyer herself had written Jacob's thoughts and feelings, it was very good!
WhiteTwitch chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Gr! This is so good! I'm pleased that you stopped here because I know that going on wouldn't be good for the story, if you catch my meaning, but I'm also dissapointed- I want more!
jandjsalmon chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
Wow. You are incredibly talented! I read your Twilight/Harry Potter fic this morning and really really enjoyed it - so I decided to check out your other stories. This was really fantastic! I am not much of a Jacob fan, but you really have created a brilliant inner monologue for him. Makes me feel a little more sympathy for him. I'm excited for the bits of plot that are coming up too. Really really good story so far! ;)
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Aw that was very heartfelt and lovel. Good job.
Gemini Maiden chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
that was really nice...and all like aw

luv it!

ella.
1stepbehind29 chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
I love it! Very good. update soon!
just a little wicked chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
Well, I must say that these lines, right here:

"I had always associated “coldness” with people who were distant from one another; cold was alien to the warmth felt between friends. At that moment, though, his unnaturally cold hand was an overwhelming symbol of amity."

...are probably the best lines I have ever read in any fanfiction. That was very, very clever.

I love this, you get Jacob perfectly, and you seem to get Edward as well. I'm very, very, jealous. Amazing work.

I can't wait to see more!

-Kiwi
Asquared91 chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Oh that was so good! I love Edward-Jake conversations where there is no growling. Haha.

Update again soon!

Alison
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I love this. Very good job writing Jake.

Off I go to read the next chapter.

Alison
hil chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
this is really good, it sounds so much like stephenie its not funny. it is completely plausible, if you told me she wrote it i would believe you.
curly-haired bookworm chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
what? edward and jake actualy shook hands! that is awsome i was waiting for someone to write about them 'meeting in the middle' cool thanks when is the next chapter coming?
Allycatzzzzz chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
nicely done
katbaby chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
I love how you write Jacob. Thanks for the story... please go on.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »