Reviews for If I Let Go
cartoonlover 1 chapter 1 . 1/1
:'( WHERE DOS TISSUES!
Dead Inside chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I'm crying, damnit. Freaking crying. Like a baby. This is good. Continue writing. Kill some more people's feels. I'd enjoy another one. Keep writing.
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
The feels! *sniffles*
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I feel like I've been hit with a freight train of feels.
15litts chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is so sad and beautiful at the same time. I almost cried myself. The only consolation for this is that it isn't what happened on the show.
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh my god, why do I do this to myself? Reading these amazing, angsty stories that make me cry every single time! This was beautiful, by the way...
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Moving and beautifully melancholic. I must admit that I thought that this was set in the Bad!Danny Future at first, before the line where Valerie says she saw Danny earlier.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was sooo sad... I really want to know what Danny did to Vlad after Sam's death. Could you make a oneshot about that?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ohmigosh im crying i love this sooo much gahhhhh. Thank you for creating such a incredible angsty one shot. And i bestow upon you an uncountable amount of flattery that i cannot type up for it would be a bunch of blubbery nonsense. Still this really was a great read. Thank you:)
person chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awwwww Sam's dead D;
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Again, your talent has shone through in another piece of beautiful writing. You have angst, romance, death, Vlad, DxS and DxV all rolled up into one perfect one shot. It was well-written and so perfect. The idea of not letting go as a theme is perfect on so many levels. Keep up the great work!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Holy cow! Ive never read a story in vals POV before, you did magnificently! Character was great and everything. angsty just the way i like it!
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
W O W. That actually makes me sad, I like Sam. She's one of my Favorite charaters in the series!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
omg... thats so sad T_T really good with the whole emotion thing but sad T_T
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 1/29/2012