Reviews for Starting Over
crazy j.d chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Great start I really liked it so far hope you continue this soon
Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Heya i like this! I was giggling as i read the little exchange between the messanger, Larsa and Basch. Please may you continue this as it is a fine quality story so far. That and i recently beat the end of the game and i'm looking for anything which carries on after the end. Yours is the best so far.
Comet Wong chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Nice start! Beautiful style in writing, its very well-writen...Update quickly! (",)
Lunoin chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Great first chapter. It was very well written.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Heh... When is a legislative body EVER pleased? Short but amusing and very well done.
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Adorable although I'm sure that that was not the word you were hoping I would use to describe this. But, it honestly was quite cute. Larsa sounded cute and terribly intelligent for his age. Basch sounded fitting as a Judge yet he also seemed troubled about his past.

And I can not wait until you submit the next chapter of this story. It sounds promising.

- TerrisMoon
forever-derelict chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
very nice start!

keep writing :) i love this game it was so good
karina.is.king chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
You really captured Basch and Larsa's way of speaking in your story. I wish you would update it real soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter! (I'm a big Larsa fan and your fanfic is sure one of a kind and you really captured Larsa's personality)

I absolutely love your fic.

Your a really great writer! You can capture a character's persoanlity, I wish I could make a fic as nice as yours...

Please update it soon...I can't wait! (I'm putting you and your fic on my favorites list