Reviews for My Beloved
BreBre23 chapter 1 . 9/23
My mom didn't sign my permission slip for that feels trip. But seriously that was all types of aamazing, I was totally captivated and I'm still so impressed. I love the emotion you put into it because I felt them all. There are not enough words in my vocabulary to tell you how great a writer you are.
KittyLaPink chapter 1 . 8/8
Loved it! I felt that it was a very believable story considering the characters. You did a great job keeping them in character as well.
musicgirl852 chapter 1 . 5/3
This should b an actual story bc I would love to know wat happens next
ThatOneTTGFan chapter 1 . 4/9
Why just end it like that? I love your stories and this one I've read over a billion times and making a part two in my head every time. ️ Please continue it!
fantasychild9 chapter 1 . 4/8
OMG really cute
teentitansrule chapter 1 . 2/12
hello, good story you made there. I got a question cuz I'm confused: Did they get back together or did he just say he never stopped loving her & went back to Terra? Can u explain to me? Thanks :)
silvermoonskies chapter 1 . 1/19
This made me cry, it was sad and beautiful. well done you truly are an amzing writer
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This story was soo sweet. I made me cry out of pure happiness and joy. A good story was all I needed and you fufiled it. Thank you soo much! But a sequel would be good though...
MrRayney chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This story was wonderful, one of the best one-shot I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Carm chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
What the FRICK is this? You write an amazing story and then you just END IT?! I was expecting like 22 more chapters or something XD oh well, it was still a great fanfic, I give it 10 of five stars, and I think I'm gonna cry cause the stories over...yup...tears
Blue Raven7349 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was so sweet and adorable! I still would have liked to see Terra's reaction.
Myself-MyFirstCrush chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
omg let me think what to write...ummmm okay...
seriously speaking i never ever knew what teen titans are...even when i started reading this bcz my friend told me to...she is so much in love with this one shot story...but noew i think every person who will b reading this will unintentionally or intentionally will love this...and yes im included in that...holly writer...u made me cry which i think is most difficult thing...atleast for me...i will read it again and again and again and after reading this i think i should check wiki of teen titans and videos of it...and yes on this valentine day i found my love...and that is ur story...thanku dear for such a wonderful u from core of my heart and soul... :')
MindGeek chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Holy crap! that was so good. My faith in oneshots has, once again, been restored.

Its awesome how you decided to end it that way. While it would have been great to see their relationship make progress again, ending it on that note allowed my mind to wander with it, to picture the road ahead. It certainly won't be an easy road - when was it easy? - but at least they are trying... again. And Beast Boy can finally atone for his mistakes. Although I really do wish there was a sequel just to see how this affects the Titan dynamics again, what with Terra being there and all.

All in all, this was a wonderful story and I have nothing but praise for it.
pie chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
make a sequal chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Make a sequel pleeeeeaaaaasssssssseeeeeee!