Reviews for My Beloved
Blue Raven7349 chapter 1 . 2/25
That was so sweet and adorable! I still would have liked to see Terra's reaction.
Myself-MyFirstCrush chapter 1 . 2/13
omg let me think what to write...ummmm okay...
seriously speaking i never ever knew what teen titans are...even when i started reading this bcz my friend told me to...she is so much in love with this one shot story...but noew i think every person who will b reading this will unintentionally or intentionally will love this...and yes im included in that...holly writer...u made me cry which i think is most difficult thing...atleast for me...i will read it again and again and again and after reading this i think i should check wiki of teen titans and videos of it...and yes on this valentine day i found my love...and that is ur story...thanku dear for such a wonderful gift...love u from core of my heart and soul... :')
MindGeek chapter 1 . 1/8
Holy crap! that was so good. My faith in oneshots has, once again, been restored.

Its awesome how you decided to end it that way. While it would have been great to see their relationship make progress again, ending it on that note allowed my mind to wander with it, to picture the road ahead. It certainly won't be an easy road - when was it easy? - but at least they are trying... again. And Beast Boy can finally atone for his mistakes. Although I really do wish there was a sequel just to see how this affects the Titan dynamics again, what with Terra being there and all.

All in all, this was a wonderful story and I have nothing but praise for it.
pie chapter 1 . 1/1
Awww
make a sequal chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Make a sequel pleeeeeaaaaasssssssseeeeeee!
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
you should make a sequel for this
Summoning Demons for fun chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Aw, a very great one shot story!
IcePrinc chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Beautifulpurpleflame,
She has to be an angel.
Everytime I read her work,
It makes me feeling stranger.
She knows what to say,
What to write,
And, Oh God bless her,
It makes me feel alright.
Please, Cailyn,
Never stop what you're doing,
For without your mind, your heart,
My world will just stop moving.

I just couldn't help myself. A rhyme "angel" and "stranger" came into my mind, and then, the damage was done. I hope someone will find it funny or something. Story awesome and mind-blowing. And, as always, sorry for my bad english.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
this is beautiful! the emotions drawn out are so powerful and capture the essence of the story well. lovely piece!
Soul chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Good one-shot
notabotipromise chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Pretty well written, and apparently anyone who has EVER written a TT fanfic dislikes Terra.

I've read about half your stuff by now, and I keep forgetting to post a review at the end. Ishould probably get on top of that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I LOVE IT! ITS SOO MATHEMATICAL!
Redneckninja07 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awwwww man what a CLIFFY! Oh the suspense!
lesmystiquestar chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Tearjerking. Very nice! Kudos! :D
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So I'm looking over the stories you've written and re-reading those that I loved when I realize that I forgot to review this one. This story was just enormously breathtaking and beautiful. I felt so bad for Raven and her broken heart! The fact that Terra was written off was a great addition, too! Amazing...absolutely amazing!