Reviews for My Beloved
teentians1fanND chapter 1 . 10/6
This was so beautiful i almost cried.I am such a huge fan of the original teen titans and robin, starfire, cyborg, raven ,beast boy and i was not happy about was the ending in things change in teen titans and terra's betrayl against the teen titans and mainly beast boy.I felt bad for him seeing and reading this really put things in prospective here for me and probaly out fans of teen titans that raven has alway's been better for beast boy and bbandrae are better bb/terra. terra has broke his heart to many times time for a change for bb. keep making more about bb/rae they make a better couple ND out.
When is the sequel coming I want see the look of terra when she finds out
Dropbox chapter 1 . 5/17
This was amazing!
Ayeehari chapter 1 . 3/7
Greatest bbrae story ive ever read
Bbrea for life chapter 1 . 2/11
Why leave us here
PianoPlayerLove chapter 1 . 1/5
Egh the feels :') Loved this story all the hundreds of times I've read it...there should be a sequel. -
maleisha54 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
HOLY CRAP! This story was amazing! I loved it! So sad its just a one-shot though! D:
Rothn'Beau chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I don't know what to feel about this story even if I've read it for 52 times already. I just hate the idea that Raven sounds desperate for a guy and is depicted as a martyr of love after he hurt him and thinks that what he did what nothing personal. LIKE WHAT THE FUCCUCINO! I love BBRAE so much it hurts and they're my life! But in this one, I feel like burning Garfield for hurting her and easily comes back to her life afterall shes been through? WELL FUCCUCINO YOU GARFIELD, YOU MOTHETFUCCICINO! This is one of the best stories written ever and it never fails to make me sob like crazy but I loathe that Raven begs for just proves that you are a very talented writer for invoking such emotions, so thank you. But seriously, FUCCUCINO YOU GARFIELD!
Blue Azagem 109 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
OOF! Right in the feels. I seriously started playing "When She Loved Me" and cried. Also, what happened to Terra? Not that I care, I hate that brat
Lord Sicarius chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
UGH THIS HIT ME SO HARD IN THE FEELS. Beast Boy is my favorite character cause he is like me, but I wanted to punch him in the face multiple times for being such an ignorant jerk. He had no reason to end a wonderful relationship out of nowhere like an 11 year old.
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Sequel
riva chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
this is the best fan fiction I ever read I guess n thank you author for sharing such an investable story with us the readers and the fan of beast boy and raven
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
OMG! Like afgaksnsjwnbshs fangirling to the max. This was soooo freaking cute & at some points I wasn't so sure that it would end that well, but it did & I freakin' loved it. Always love your fanfics, but this one you really out-did yourself. Love love love it! (Now I will be going back to read more of your fanfics; I don't always comment, but I do live reading your stories. They're great! Lol seriously don't give up with this. Love bbrae & if you have tumblr or deviantart I'm so follow in you on those social media's too hehe XD).
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Yay, happy ending! And a cute happy ending, too!
Frenchfri chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
aww she said do you want to hold your daughter