Reviews for My Beloved
riva chapter 1 . 2/27
this is the best fan fiction I ever read I guess n thank you author for sharing such an investable story with us the readers and the fan of beast boy and raven
OMG! Like afgaksnsjwnbshs fangirling to the max. This was soooo freaking cute & at some points I wasn't so sure that it would end that well, but it did & I freakin' loved it. Always love your fanfics, but this one you really out-did yourself. Love love love it! (Now I will be going back to read more of your fanfics; I don't always comment, but I do live reading your stories. They're great! Lol seriously don't give up with this. Love bbrae & if you have tumblr or deviantart I'm so follow in you on those social media's too hehe XD).
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Yay, happy ending! And a cute happy ending, too!
Frenchfri chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
aww she said do you want to hold your daughter
BreBre23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
My mom didn't sign my permission slip for that feels trip. But seriously that was all types of aamazing, I was totally captivated and I'm still so impressed. I love the emotion you put into it because I felt them all. There are not enough words in my vocabulary to tell you how great a writer you are.
KittyLaPink chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Loved it! I felt that it was a very believable story considering the characters. You did a great job keeping them in character as well.
Brown-eyed-bookworm852 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This should b an actual story bc I would love to know wat happens next
Star.Vs.The.Gravity.Titans chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Why just end it like that? I love your stories and this one I've read over a billion times and making a part two in my head every time. ️ Please continue it!
fantasychild9 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
OMG really cute
teentitansrule chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
hello, good story you made there. I got a question cuz I'm confused: Did they get back together or did he just say he never stopped loving her & went back to Terra? Can u explain to me? Thanks :)
silvermoonskies chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This made me cry, it was sad and beautiful. well done you truly are an amzing writer
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This story was soo sweet. I made me cry out of pure happiness and joy. A good story was all I needed and you fufiled it. Thank you soo much! But a sequel would be good though...
MrRayney chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This story was wonderful, one of the best one-shot I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Carm chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
What the FRICK is this? You write an amazing story and then you just END IT?! I was expecting like 22 more chapters or something XD oh well, it was still a great fanfic, I give it 10 of five stars, and I think I'm gonna cry cause the stories over...yup...tears
Blue Raven7349 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was so sweet and adorable! I still would have liked to see Terra's reaction.