Reviews for My Beloved
anthonyjohnsons.aj chapter 1 . 3/22
I think that you should own Teen Titans
Where is the continuation? I want see tye look on Terra's face when she finds out.
Amazing love story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I loved this story sooooo much!
teentians1fanND chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This was so beautiful i almost cried.I am such a huge fan of the original teen titans and robin, starfire, cyborg, raven ,beast boy and i was not happy about was the ending in things change in teen titans and terra's betrayl against the teen titans and mainly beast boy.I felt bad for him seeing and reading this really put things in prospective here for me and probaly out fans of teen titans that raven has alway's been better for beast boy and bbandrae are better bb/terra. terra has broke his heart to many times time for a change for bb. keep making more about bb/rae they make a better couple ND out.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
When is the sequel coming I want see the look of terra when she finds out
Dropbox chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
This was amazing!
Ayeehari chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Greatest bbrae story ive ever read
Bbrea for life chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Why leave us here
PianoPlayerLove chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Egh the feels :') Loved this story all the hundreds of times I've read it...there should be a sequel. -
Maleisha chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
HOLY CRAP! This story was amazing! I loved it! So sad its just a one-shot though! D:
Rothn'Beau chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I don't know what to feel about this story even if I've read it for 52 times already. I just hate the idea that Raven sounds desperate for a guy and is depicted as a martyr of love after he hurt him and thinks that what he did what nothing personal. LIKE WHAT THE FUCCUCINO! I love BBRAE so much it hurts and they're my life! But in this one, I feel like burning Garfield for hurting her and easily comes back to her life afterall shes been through? WELL FUCCUCINO YOU GARFIELD, YOU MOTHETFUCCICINO! This is one of the best stories written ever and it never fails to make me sob like crazy but I loathe that Raven begs for just proves that you are a very talented writer for invoking such emotions, so thank you. But seriously, FUCCUCINO YOU GARFIELD!
Blue Azagem 109 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
OOF! Right in the feels. I seriously started playing "When She Loved Me" and cried. Also, what happened to Terra? Not that I care, I hate that brat
Lord Sicarius chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
UGH THIS HIT ME SO HARD IN THE FEELS. Beast Boy is my favorite character cause he is like me, but I wanted to punch him in the face multiple times for being such an ignorant jerk. He had no reason to end a wonderful relationship out of nowhere like an 11 year old.
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 7/30/2016