Reviews for Tolyg i Veth, Loyal to the End
Sio chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Just found your poems. I'm sorry I didn't find them earlier. They are excellent. You capture the friendships and stories very well. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Cynogriffon chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Made me cry . . . need I say any more?
Luthien Surion-my elvish name chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
omg.. this series is amazing! i love all of these poems, and they all tie in wonderfully with the mellon chronicles! i wish there were more to this series, but oh well, all good things must come to an end. (wow, i REALLY need to stop reading lotr, i'm starting to speak like an elf!) i can't pick one poem that was my absolute fav. because they were all so good!
Silivren Tinu chapter 14 . 3/26/2009
Very beautiful, Cal! This is just perfect to tie up a series. I just love the /Yes. I can./ at the end. It's just so special when one can say something like that, when a part of one's life ends. :)
cairistiona7 chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
Lovely verse... I've not read your poetry, not being a big fan of any kind of poetry, but now I see I will need to go back and read them all. This may have been Aragorn or Legolas, but it's timeless in its cry: have I done my best? Something all of us ask ourselves as we age.

Really well done.
estelcontar chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
That's a lovely poem, Cal. Congratulations.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
I loved this! And I'm so sorry this series of poems is ending... I especially liked the last two verses. They say so much, so beautifully, in just the right words.
RofS chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
oh dahling i love you.

and are you back from england already?

wow.
asdfjkl chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
damn. those were good. a couple made me cry!

keep writing xD
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
This is exactly what friendship means,well said !
Marchwriter chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Astonishing. Beautifully touching and entrancing as the Mellon Chronicles themselves in lyric form.

And your elvish is beautifully formed as well.

I do not often read poetry since I'm more of a prose person myself but the elegance of your words and the stark imagery you put into it (as well as all the obvious care) makes it much more accessible to people who don't read poetry.

These are magnificent pieces of work and you are to be commended for them.

Best,

~The Lady of Light~
StarLight9 chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
Ah, once again, so beautiful! You have captured the emotions perfectly!
Aimme chapter 11 . 3/26/2007
LOVE IT! Just like all your other ones!

-Aimme-
Arya chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
What you have written is beautiful, heartfelt, and meaningful. Few can symbolize the enduring love and loyalty of friendship as wonderfully as you have. Elen sila lumenn, omentielvo, mellon-nin!
StarLight9 chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Great poem, brilliantly captures Aragorn's uncertainly and Legolas' trust in him.