Reviews for Kibalicious!
EveryVillianIsLemon2.0 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I laughed so hard I think I busted a lung...

Shino is now my hero, and do I smell SasuHina coming along? :D
Maiden A chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
HAHAHA! The image of Hinata singing tasty and doing the shimmy keeps cracking me up.
thefrozenstrawberry chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Omg this story is soo kibalicious-ly delicious! And Sasuke! I can totally imagine THAT happening. And Neji's silky hair... XD
JadedGothButterfly chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Eeevil Shino! And Sasuke sure knows how to win the ladies. Yay, Gai! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Omg. You put sasuhina in. :D yayyyyy. Update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Has this story been dropped? T T /3
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh my god, that IS catchy. I love it! But oh please dear god don't let me start saying it; I'd never ever live it down. XD
lilgirlB chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
love it! :P
that was soooo KIBALICIOUS chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Oh my gosh! That was the most hilarious thing I have ever read on ff. This is and has been my favorite story. _

My favorite part is the one with Neji and the Pro-V conditioner because for some reason i can imagine that. And you pulled like ALL the jokes on Neji. I luv him and all but that to me was the best part.

And don't even get me started on the song. Funniest thing ever. I like how Kiba persuades Hinata into dancing. Oh, and Shino doesn't mind at all. I wonder who were the fanboys on the street (hopefully Shika for me)

And then when Kiba starts dancing and taking off his clothes. I didn't think it could get better but then you brought out his mom. I love when Kiba says, "You totally embarassed me in front of all my fan-b*tches!" (And they had been, like, HIDING)

Genius!. I think I died and was resurrected from laughing too much. I wish you'd update. Love the story _
No-longer-in-use-100 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
omg so funny! I love team 8. they're a really good team.
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Aw! You set up the perfect storm of awkward humor but didn't write about it? Still, thanks for the fun you did share.
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Poor Hana and Tsume (and that skillet)! Gai fits right into this without any exaggeration. Oh, what will happen with those two?
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
The bugs in Shino's body felt their master's distress (though truth be told, they kinda liked the catchy tune).

I like that the kikkaichu opinions and that Hinata has a named favorite one. Your Shino is so amusingly petty and devious. But what will Naruto think of Hinata if he hears the Suna meaning of the word "kibalicious"?
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Yay for other people's Favorites lists! Otherwise I might never have found this. So well written and so much fun!

"Since Shino had found it difficult to come up with a catch phrase of his own, he had quickly worked himself into a rage, a rage that reminded her of the face Neji possessed the time he confronted her for using the last of his beloved Pantene Pro-V conditioner."

That had me literally laughing out loud. When that Sound ninja girl commented about Sakura spending too much time on her hair, all I could think was, "What about Neji?"
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was hysterical! And there's MORE? That's just kibalicious!