Reviews for A Fairy Tale Can't End Like This
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 3/20
This. Right here. These words? They ripped. me. open. Magnificent. I must now crawl away and cry somewhere by myself.
~Mia
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
ha thats funny...i am 100% past just crying...i have tears streaming down my face as i roll in the floor trying to calm myself down... thanks
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I'm crying.
KatrinaCrystal chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This fic is AWESOME. It made me cry. Then again, I cried when that one old mouse guy died in Redwall, so that may not be saying much...But still, it was awesome. I'm pretty sure Dean dies. Does he die? It makes more sense for him to die in this fic, but still...I don't want him to. Sam's falling apart without him. );
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Angsty one )

Well, that was so sad... Dean is going to die? Cause I think that John is lying in the end lol

Kisses and see you around ~

Rosetta
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Good fic. Depressing, but just a bit hopeful at the end.
Manavie chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wow this is really really great. Awesome story and this is definetly going to my fav list.

I really wish there had been more to read *sigh* But thanks for the read.
meimei42 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
sigh. Wonderful again. You're really making my work day flying (I thought about doing work, then decided winchester angst would be better). You break the boys beautifully. Awesome job again.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh, _Sammy_.

Such a good lil'ficlet.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Aww man.. crying over here.

Great story
McWicca chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I love absolutely everything about this story. It had just the right balance of humor and drama and it was basically just all sorts of awesomeness.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Well, after reading "The Straw" I had to go find more of your stories. I can't believe I've managed to overlook your work for so long.

I absolutely love your style! It's unique, raw, and gut-wrenching. And this particular story, especially Sam's breakdown, is also exceptionally heartbreaking. You couldn't have done it better, in my opinion.

THANK YOU for this. I'm so glad I "discovered" your work! I'm off to read more!
Indus chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Well, that was manipulative as all hell, wasn't it? When will those Winchesters learn that healing might be a better way of dealing than vengeance?

Great fic, if things hadn't gone down as they did, they probably would have this way.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
OW! Poor Sammy! Poor John! Poor Dean! Great story! Does Deano ever wake up?

-Marvin
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aw...I know you wrote this forever ago but I wished you hadn't ended it here, I wish you had written Dean waking up so he could see how much he means to Sammy, would have been one hell of a chick flick moment.

You're writing is amazing, so touching, sad, and sweet...its better than a Lifetime movie!

I love angst and you are one of the angst queens of fanfiction, plus you write awesome worried/heartbroken Sammy and hurt/broken Dean. I need more, if I bribe you with chocolate will I get a new story...please!