Reviews for Proof of Trust
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I had to log out to review this story for the THIRD time (I'm Azer too), that should say something right?

I love this story, Logan baiting her is true, being purposly evasive and waiting for the expected reaction. My favorite line

"He'd have thought her perpetual series of accusations proving misguided would have triggered some sort of realization that possibly she had underestimated the scope of his abilities as an evildoer."

Had me laughing out loud. Thats true, he's never been guilty of what she's accused him of (including murder) yet she continues to do so.

I always thought is Logan and Piz where switched with the video thing, Logan would be suspect #1 (yet Piz was immediately absolved) LoVe, but I feel Veronica needs a smack upside the head at this point.

Thanks for the awesome (for the third time) read!
jessi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Excellent story!
Azer chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aww perfect explanation for how Logan ended up in the Library after all! He is indeed a masochist- remember Lily's tape?
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
If only. If freaking only.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aww, cute! Happy writing!
LEJ418 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Nicely done!
Kaleena Mason chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
aw that was so sappy. i like sappy though so it rocked
caffy91 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
i think ive read this somehwere before, maybe on another site, anyways incase i didnt review b4 i thought it was great