Reviews for Stars and Trees Our Witnesses
rory chapter 1 . 5/14
beautifully fluffy; i love it!
lotustea chapter 1 . 5/7
omg this was amazing! I can't express it in words...

Thou art most wondrous.
Ash chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
you suck balls it's bencutio for the win
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is amazing! The dialogue was so accurate to the play
matt murdock chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This is.. just so great. It's very in character. It's not often you see romercutio fic! Really nice. (Idk if you're active anymore, since this was written 9 years ago, but whatever.)
OldSt.Helena chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I love your stories so much! This was a great one! XD
YukiOnnaOfWinter chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Thou writes such melodious prose. That's my Shakespeare talk. This was so sweet! Your grammar was on form and you captured Shakespeare's style wonderfully. I loved it!
Eleanor chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! The characterisation was spot on and excellent use of iambic pentameter throughout. I must say I was hoping the two would go further than kissing... but thoroughly shippable.
Putty Tat Lion chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!
seasaltsails chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
ahhhhh. perfect. i love you so much for writing this.
• LtM
sdjhjfkdgklngwkl chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
omg i had just found this ship today and im dying from cuteness omg thank you very much i loved it sorry for the bad format but omg i cant stop blushing
MidnightGoddess2112 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I WANT CHOCOLATE!
This is good, and you're right, Romeo and Juliet never really loved each other.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was so sweet. Great job :)
Jennahbug17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love you! o.o

I agree that I never thought Romeo really loved Julliet either, and am currently addicted to this pairing. You just made my day! Thank you!
featheredpen109 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hmm...I think I liked this. I am honest a fan of Romeo/Juliet, but it's true that Romeo wasn't exactly faithful. He completely forgot about Rosaline when he fell for Juliet, and for all we know he may have eventually gotten over Juliet as well had he and she never commited suicide. But Romeo never stopped loving Mercutio; he loved him until the day he died.