Reviews for Mistaken Escape
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I can't beleive you posted again jus for an authors note! Do you know how evil that is? I NEED more. Please?
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
That was amazing! You really captured him... your chracterisation of Edwards was brilliant. That's exactly what I always imagined it would be like from his point of veiw (we'll see how well you did when 'Midnight Sun' is released.)

That was seriously amazing!

Sir Spamalot chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
This is awesome!

: )
Kailee chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Aww that was really cute, sad, and just heartwrenching! I loved it!
crystalwolfberri chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
extremely well written. good for you, Edward, you stopped drinking her blood!

James may have lost, but Victoria will try to win, also. -grim expression-

thank you! :) I love fics about Edward's love for Bella! 3
love-edward chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
OMG now you should write edwards version of new moon! too bd he isn't the guardian angel anymore right :( but he will be Muwahahahahahahaha lol
ali chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
That was amazing. You are a really good writer and it seems like you really understand Edward and, unlike some other fanfics, this is something that I can actually imagine him thinking/doing. Some parts made me cry...
xXBe.My.ObsessionXx chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Oh my god. I don't think that Stephenie Meyer could have written it any better. This was utterly amazing. Please do continue on with this. If that's possible that is.
krysky chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
I honestly don't know what to say ...

This fic is unbelievably good ... you don't undertsand how amazing it was to read. I've marked it as a favourite - deffinately a favourite. You captured Edward so well, I felt his pain, his torture, his confusuon ... the emotion in his thoughts. It was extremely believable - his contemplating. And you made the whole thing flow so beautifully! I've read many fanfictions depicting Edward's thoughts and I have to say this is one of the best. You did an amazing job with it.

... no critiques - just brilliancy. Thank you for sharing! It was incredibly wonderful. (and now I so badly want to read more of Amnesia!)
alphamaniax chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
I noe i am like a year late but still.

Great work deserves praise.

I love it.

I love the way Edward says You Lose.
Mediatorgrrl chapter 3 . 2/10/2007

WONDERFUL way of veiwing Edward! Your view of him during him drinking her blood was awesome!

GoodyGoody23 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
I loved it. Wonderful. You are a fabulous writer.
Kissa1 chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Stupid alerts aren't working.. ( Great chapter! I loved it! I especially liked how you wrote Edward's struggle as he was sucking out the venom in her hand. It was really good!
Asquared91 chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
This is absolutely FANTASTIC! Please keep going!

just a little wicked chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Wow. That was pretty much amazing. Wonderful job! That was spectacular, you managed to make me cry. ]
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »