Reviews for Mistaken Escape
BlaineAndersonLover chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
this was the cutest thing ever!:) I LOVED IT!
1stepbehind29 chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
WOW! thats really good! continue?
Moonlight234 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
I think you did a very good job with this. I believe that you captured many of Edward's emotions accuratly. I wish it was longer... :)
Shadows de la Nuit chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
That was truly wonderful. I hope you plan on continuing... reading Twilight and New Moon from Edward's perspective is truly enjoyable when it is well written and you write amazingly.
Daimios chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Well redeem, I'd like to let you know that I FINALLY got to editing your story. I hope you like the changes, and I'm most certainly looking forward to the continuation of Edward's tale :).
Kissa1 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
you have NO idea how happy this makes me...! you wrote last chapter so well! especially this part;

"The scent is gone. She is gone. I don’t know where she is.

It was then, I was sure, that everyone for miles could hear the sound of my dead heart shattering."

it was so sad, but at the same time I really loved it..!

I'm looking forward 'till your next chapter! and... you're on my alert-list now...! ;]
Itty Bitty Fluffy Vampire chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
OMG...I've read many a Twilight fanfic (I'm kinda obsessed but then who isn't)and this is the best i've read from Edward's POV. I LUV IT! *insert millions of smileys here* Keep it up, or you'll have one very dissapointed Itty Bitty Fluffy Vampire hunting you down for her dinner. LOL. No pressure or anything.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
Yay! I loved your story! Update!
RiverGold chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
SO... get posting. gosh.
koneko86 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
whoo hoo ! i like your story ! you capture edward nicely !
SweetestCyn chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh my gosh! That was so unbelievably good! I think you captured Edward perfectly. His emotions, the way he acted, everything it was amazing! However, I am upset that this is only a oneshot! I think you you could(and should)continue with this! No? Well at least I tried! Thanks for the good read!
brown eyed pixie chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
a really good start! are you gonna keep writing through New Moon? It's really good!
Daimios chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Those last lines had a hypnotic quality..."everyone could hear the sound of my dead heart shattering". I like how you emphasized that Edward is "existing" and not living- Edward always makes this distinction. The pent up emotions, this melange of FEELING is so true to Edward. And Edward, as always shoulders the blame on himself. Are you planning on continuing the story, to where the Cullens commit grand theft auto (a very fast car according to Edward, in their conversation in the hospital), or was this only a one shot? In any case, if I had ever had thoughts of tackling this scene in my Midnight's Sun snippets, those thoughts were successfully pulverized-there is no way I could do a more accurate rendition.

By the way, I would have found Edward plowing on into the woman's restroom funny if the situation hadn't been so intense *shakes head*

I don't hope you mind that I answer your question via this review, but I would truly be honored if you'd like to be my beta-editor for one of my stories...given your expertise with Edward, would you like to beta-read my Midnight's Sun snippets? I already have an editor for Achilles' Heel, and Mediating in Forks is just a small project. *lol* That DID sound formal, but the formality was a pleasant change :P.
emilyswain chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
o...the last sentence had MY heart shattering. sigh. this was really good; i love how everyone gets edward's anger so precise. i especially love it when he has a temper tantrum. should you continue this story, you should have him throw a fit when emmett and jasper take care of james...that would be so precious: bella is barely alive, the venom was sucked out of her by himself, and the one he literally could have torn to shreds was dead by emmett and jasper...and boom. he throws a tantrum. ) how much you want to bet he lit the ballet studio on fire with a malaicious smile on his face? hee! nicely done!
socksE-B4ev chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I love it from edwards point of view.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »