Reviews for Aftermath
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I liked the introspective into House's thoughts in this episode, how you showed that House was effected by the suicide, that it wasn't just another occurence in the strange cases he receives.

Although I think the sentence fragments are a little abrupt, I think they show the natural thought process. When you are thinking, your thoughts don't come out in fully formed, coherent sentences. They are jumbled and solely decipherable in your mind. So I think they fit perfectly in this story.

Beautifully written story, you convincingly displayed House's, and slightly Cuddy's, conflicting emotions on the issue of suicide.
Southpaw chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I've been reading through all your previous House stories (I got started on "Pictures at an Exhibition"... but this story really impressed me because the last line is an echo of what he told Gabriel he wanted to hear from his father, and that was cool _
Purple.H chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i'm glad that i have finially found another fic on 'Son of Coma Guy.' i found that episode surprising, i never thought the writers would take House that far, although i think it is my favourite episodes of series 3 (i have only seen up to words and deeds.)

your story is an excellent illustration of his and others reactions to the suicide. there is a huge ethical debate that is attached to this episode and it nice to see someone tackling that issue.

PH
thyla chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was wonderful. Thanks!
maineac chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I agree with DIY-very nice take. And that last line just rocked me. Never saw it coming.

One stylistic quibble: I found the sentence fragments, after a while, got a little annoying. That may just be me, though.
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Nice take on that episode.