Reviews for Aphrodisia
Waiting For The Continuation chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Short review.

Loved the chapters and wanting for the continuation.
Vivss chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Hey great chapter! You write very well. I see it's been a while since your last update so I hope you haven't abandoned this fic and will continue it sooner. So please update hehe!
Vivss chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
You write both Sebastian and Kathryn very well! I can't see how they can ever be together with these games they play hehe.
Vivss chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hey great first chapter! You wrote Sebastian really well. Loved all the beating/fucking hehe.
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
I'm not totally sure how I feel about this story. I mean I like it, and its very well written. The people in the story are very in character, but the whole time as I read it I worred that Sebastian and Kathryn aren't going to get a happy ending, which would be bad and seriously sad. So I really hope you plan to have them get together for real at some point, and that they get a happy ending. Anyway overall its a great story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Princess Mel chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
this was a good chapter and i have a feeling i might know where your going to go with this story. Cant wait to find out if im right
Princess Mel chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
This was a great chapter. Your great at writing this kind of story and the games that they both play. And I agree neither of them can win. I just hope that they will be happy together at the end because i think that they were meant to be
Princess Mel chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
wow this was a really intense chapter and i hope the ones to come are the same.
SalvaVeritate chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
I loved the chapter, you're really getting the characters down. I especially like how they interact with each other, you're really doing a fantastic job with it.
Katie chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
The majority of it, I thought was okay. I mean... it wasn't bad or anything but also wasn't your best. But the end... wow.
socialitegirl chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Awesome new chapter please update soon.
Katie chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Okay... I feel like a complete idiot for asking if you were yx but I just had to because the last time a brilliant author showed up around here, it ended up being her. And... well... your writing styles are completely different but you're both sensational. So I don't know.

Anyway, onto the chapter. I love how ruthless they are. And how, since it's from Sebastian's POV you see his emotion but not Kathryn's. Whereas it's obviously there. I don't really know what to say other than that I love your portrayal of their characters. And I always love Sebastian's POV stories in the first place. :D
a reader chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
huh..I'm gabsmacked.. that was crazily intense...actually too intense and sort of suffocating to keep reading at least for me..but something that I can't exactly put my fingers on made my eyes clutched to your story till the end.

the story was so wellwriten and gorgeous but too violent for my stomach, and Kathryn was too...almost disgustingly...well i don't know what to say.. I constantly screamed in my head 'oh for god's sake! just tell him what you feel woman! or let him go or leave him! leave the room! or just shoot him in the head!' I was so frustrated and exausted I felt like I was the one who got beaten, you know.

I can't say I love your story but..I grudgingly admit your fic is really powerful and excellent. Humph! ;) While I was reading it, I couldn't even breathe properly so absorbed, but the story just took my energy and emotions too much. You know what I mean?
SalvaVeritate chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Aw. Actually the flattery worked both ways, but you know you probably already know that you write well. More than well actually, but I'm not going to go on about that. Suffice to say you're quite brilliant yourself.

Okay so I know it's weird having had people ask you if you were me and it's because I posted a story here under a different name in the past so they figured *I* had done it again when you joined the forum. Sorry for the mix up. :)

Anyway enough about that. I really enjoy reading your work. Even the Leyton ones, because I like that pairing but OTH isn't really my forte. ;-) Update soon!
oneamsoundstage chapter 2 . 12/9/2006