Reviews for A Is for Arbitrary
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nice job. It kept me guessing throughout the story. :)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
“You know how many cases I've handled?”

“Hey, Charlie always wants more data. That'll keep him happy for hours and hours.”

“Try days and days. Okay. I'll mention it to Charlie when he gets here. We'll see what he thinks.”

I loved that part! lol. Anyway this story was so amazing! And I am putting it on my favorites!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Good story. I liked it a lot.
Nessie chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Amazing story! I really love it...the action, the team and the brotherly moments...awesome! I hope to read more storys like this one from you. Keep up the good work.
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This is awesome! I really liked the brother relationship between Don and Charlie. I think you kept everybody pretty much in character, and that made the story very entertaining and fun to read. Keep up the great work!
mikiss chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Interesting story and I liked the fact that it was Charlie, not Don who was the object of the obsession. While the format was a little hard on the eyes, I liked having the entire story in one posting. Would be interested in others you might have, ready to post.
Numb3rsfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Wonderful story! Loved every bit of it!

Charlotte Chase chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This is a really good story! I've actually read it before on the Numb3rs forum, but I couldn't resist reading it again. It's a brilliant work of art!

I only have one problem with the posting. You should split it up into individual chapters like you posted it on the forum. Reading one big chapter that's over 24,0 words is hard on the eyes.

Another thing, you should set it where you can get anonymous reviews. I almost didn't review because I'm too lazy to log in most of the time. I'm sure I'm not the only reader too lazy to long in to review.

Anyways, you should post the rest of your work from the forum because you're a brilliant author.