Reviews for The Doctor, GO!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Pure crackfic
invasianofasians chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OMFG that was hilarious. I didn't even need to listen to the song; it's stuck in my head now.
Kathryn chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I'm curious now, how many people besides me figured out that the song goes to the toon of the teen titan theme song? lol, I really want to know, would you tell me?
Ashena-Iulik chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
OMG I can't stop laughing! XD I have to ask how did you came up with the costumes and the song? BTW I CAN'T GET THE SONG AUT OF MY HEAD! If that song would be a ringtone I would defenetly have it XD
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Oh my god, that was BRILLIANT XD funniest stuff I've read in a while!
mickey-di-mick-mick - heh chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Teen titans? Hehe!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Lol !

Nice xD
Twilight Journey chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh, Holly Lord! It's 5:34am here, I'm the only one awake, and my mom would totally bust me if she caught me on this comp right now and I'm sittin' here on my bed trying to stiffle my laughs by alternating between smothering my face in either my hand, my pillow, and my blanket, while I've got my headphones in listening to the song and I wouldn't be able to hear if my mom woke up or not but I couldn't turn it off because I just KNEW I wouldn't get the full affect if I did. Man, what a thrill! And, she never woke up! Lmao!

This was great! Thanks for a good laugh!
lovely-pink-tardis chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I laughing so hard! I almost cried! Your story was so adorable I could imagine them two playing dress-up or even it being an actual episode!
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Two of my favorite things all rolled into one! Doctor Who and the Teen Titans! Good job.
EeE chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hahaha! I can imagine such fun they would have, the two of them, pretending to be super heroes with ever so much irony! And the best part: Giggle Girl. That's the best name ever.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I love it! I'm laughing so hard my chest hurts! Brilliant! *wipes tears away*
Rudepanda chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Just an average day for them really. Lol.

I can so see them doing something like this and this one shot is just genius. Lol
Ally K chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
LOL! Very amusing, I can just imagine the doctor in Lycra!
xLordofTimex chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
omg! *wipes away tears of laughter*

the funny thing is...i could really see them doing something like this! maybe not rose but definently the doctor XD