Reviews for Once Upon A Diary
TangibleChaos chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
I really liked this. You should continue... CONTINUE. Sorry. Didn't get much sleep. Con tin ue... It's only been ... what a year? No big.
wprincessannw chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
LOL I love ur story! I believe ur Dasey interactions and a diary written as a fairy tale by Casey is a new spin BUT completely believable with her character! I really hope u continue son please! are u going to deal with sam and derek interaction at hockey practice in next chapter?
DreamForever03 chapter 8 . 4/29/2008
UPDATE this is so gd/funny! i love it :D the royal diary thing is funny and cute hehe. update soon
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
please update again soon
funnechick chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
Gosh, I forgot how much I loved this story, lol! I love that Derek put himself out there when Casey definitely didn't want to. And I'm so glad Casey agreed to go on the date. And Derek kissing her on the cheek was so sweet. And (man, I feel like I'm getting sick of that word) I really do love the little diary entries, especially this part of the latest one: "I don't think it really matters if it is before or after Derek courts me. I've already lost my mind, so the results should be the same either way." Haha, she really believes she's lost it. But hey, if that means she's getting with Derek then she should lose it more often. UPDATE SOON!
TerminalLiteralism chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
This story is so good. Funny too. I love it. Plz update soon.
Chibi Mistress chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
omg. "Roar, wildebeest. Roar your fiercest."

hilarious. xD

& derek spying on casey & sam? i imagined him dressed like in that one episode where he was avoiding kendra & he went to school with a hat & big shades, trying to disappear behind his arm. you know? yea cept he's hiding behind menu like casey was when she was spying.
Chibi Mistress chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
lol chia pet. wow. i haven't seen one of those in how many years? haha.
MaybeBaby27 chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
So I had this story bookmarked as a story I wanted to read before I got an account on here and then I recently went through and added it to my story alerts but for some reason I still have no recollection of reading it.

Weird cause I like this story alot.

Anyways, yes it was a short uneventful chapter, but Derek's grin when she said yes and the kiss left on her cheek was totally worth it.
MaybeBaby27 chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
“You remind me of a wildebeest.”

Favorite line in this chapter. The quips you came up with for this story are amazing. Lo-ve th-em.

And Derek's

"Geez, this is stupid. Why am I here? This is really- Hey, wait. Why is she touching his hand. Are they holding hands? Why are they holding hands?"

reminded me of Casey, which shows that they picking up on each other's habits.
MaybeBaby27 chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
And, perish at the thought, I may have let him kiss me! Derek, not the salesman.

Made me laugh.
mysterygal02 chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
You are responsible for me blinding myself in one eye with my sweater.

Just thought you should know. P

Loved this chapter and it was terrific. Up until when I blinded myself in one eye and am now typing this review while only being able to see out of one eye.

Anyway, I hope that you're able to update soon because you know I love this story so much, haha.

YupSureDid chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
If only you could write my life...not just Casey's... :P
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
O! I like how you made Derek in this chapter. He even seemed a bit...dare I say it...vulnerable. SWEET! UPDATE SOON!