Reviews for Once the Truth, Always the Truth
willa. j chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
awesomes!
BonesFan21 chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
good coz i dont want tommy 2 die and that was so sweet. Yeah it was short but I go by with quality not quantity. OK so it was really good! So yeah! pmasap! for me plz!

Jess

p.s

Jommy 4eva baby!
MyPassionateMusician chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
hmm...truthfully...this story isn't as good as I thought it was going to be. i mean it's sweet and all...but I thought it was going to be a lot more drama than that...and a lot slower. ok...to make myself clear...

1) Tommy and Jude getting back together so soon? I thought it was going to take a really long time...and I was hoping it will.

2) Tommy all of sudden telling people about his lung cancer...and so easily. You would think he would hesistate at leat a little.

Sorry if you hate me for the review...but i was just expecting something totally different.
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
I'm so happy that Jude let Tommy explain, and that she found out Tommy wasn't cheating on her. I'm so happy that Jude agreed with Tommy to try out a relationship with him, and that she's not gonna divorce him. But most of all, I'm really happy that you're not gonna kill off Tommy. Tommy and Jude need to be together. They belong together, they're perfect together, they're each other's match, they're the reason I'm ranting in my review (lol)...PMS!
Rachym20 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
love it pms!
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
I love it and I am so glad she is going to give their marage another shot. I love this story already please post more soon.

Tanya
BonesFan21 chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
omg i luv it! pmasap!
thatgirl2006 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
i am so glad they are gonna try again. i dont care if the posts are short, they are still good and i am just happy you are updating. please pms!
thatgirl2006 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
you are right, it is sad, but i don't hate you at all. i kinda like this story. and i find it really funny that darius didn't notice the two names that signed the contract for emily. but i am really happy that jude and tommy aren't divoriced.
thatgirl2006 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
i like it.
Summers-Wind chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
((CHANTS)) JOMMY! JOMMY! JOMMY! [[END OF CHANT)) YEY! TOMMY WON'T DIE! BUT... IT WILL BE A HARD BATTLE... WASN'T JULIE TOMMY'S SITER IN ANITHER ONE OF YOUR FICS? HAHA.

LATER!

- LIL SPAZZY Q.
judetomfan101 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Wawesome chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Yeah! Tommy is going to live! I love this story already! PMASAP!
Rachym20 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
wow!lolz!i love it pms!
BonesFan21 chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
that was so good! I love jude and tommy 2gether! Yay dont make Tommy die plz plz plz!