Reviews for Little Did They Know
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
meowbooks chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I always like looking at Overlooked characters and I too have thought about doing Governor Swann. It's quite refreshing to get his point of view. :D
Chervil chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
It was interesting, to say the least. Governor Swann's always been so overlooked that I was fairly surprised to discover that this fic was from his point of view. He was a rather flat character in CotBP, but was elaborated further upon in DMC, and I like that. You obviously must've, too, since you took the time to write a fanfic about him. (:

The comment you wrote at the end says that you think it's long. On the contrary, I think it's far too short. I would've liked to read more about him. You've crammed the events of two movies into about 800 words, and that's a feat any author would be hard-pressed to pull off.

There is the occasional grammatical error, but since you've mentioned on your profile that you're not a native English speaker, then I can see why.

On another note - perhaps it's because I haven't paid much attention to Governor Swann, but it does not sound like his voice. You've described CotBP and DMC your voice, I believe, and it sounds a bit... distant. I imagine that if he was the one telling this story, then his choice of words would be less passive.

Keep up the good work. I'm off to read some more of your stories. )
OllieOfFreeOxen chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Poor, poor Weatherby. You're right, he is very overlooked. Most fans only know him for that scene with the skeleton hand. Which is so sad because he's always all father-y to Liz.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Yes, I think Governor Swann is a good man. He just doesn't *look* that heroic. He tries, he really does, but he fails so he's often overlooked. I'm glad you wrote something for him.
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Sad, but sweet. Poor Governor, always getting overlooked. He's a good guy too!
threeheadedmonkey chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I liked the story! The way how you described the Governor's thoughts is very good. He's often overlooked, but you gave him a voice, so to say, and I think you've done a good job with it. Keep on writing! *making pink baby Kraken eyes* ;)