Reviews for Catharsis
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Wow. This is really dark. I can't even cope with the idea - after everything they went through to be together - that Veronica could lose him so senselessly. Awesome writing!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Great story! Love the fight scene, and the making up ;-)
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Damn...that was intense. I thought it was a happy ending and then, boom! It's well written and well done. Nice job.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Whoa... I thought the reunion was the real one, and then BOOM. The end completely blindsided me.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh don't let Logan be dead!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh god, so sad and lovely and heart-breaking.
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
The changes in perspective/timelines was confusing. I didn't understand the end at all. I feel like the last little bit you had should've been put BEFORE the reunion...unless the reunion was a fake one? I guess I'm not sure.

Other than that, a very intriguing story. I enjoyed reading it.
Infame chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow...Great fic! I was st the edge of my seat the whole time! Great job!
Cherry chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Amazing! Thas's all I can say.. You make me so happy for alomst a second, and then it was all tears falling down my cheek

But you did a great job! Keep on writing
Caremel chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow, that was so sad. The ending was great the way you tricked us into thinking it was all better. Good job. Now I'm depressed though. No more Logan is a terrible thought!
bella chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
that was so sad
Euraid Rhosyn chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Totally and completely heart breaking. Well done that's not something i say alot.
UrbanReaper chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
The though of Logan dead scares the living shit out of me. No more logan? Thats not even funny. Good writting though.
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Damn it! I was so involved in the story and so happy in the end and DAMN IT! I love how the story jumped from past to present and the dream in the end was amazingly bitter-sweet. I do love your stories.
piggly chapter 1 . 11/17/2006