Reviews for Summoner Wars
leslie2132 chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
i like it it was cute and good
legendary-201 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Interesting story so far, but...

402.50

2.503.50

2.8

2.20

These are the all the numbers that were used. They don't make any sense either mathematically or in the card game.

From what I can understand is that 402.50 is

ATK 40 DEF 2500

and 2.503.50 is

ATK 2500 DEF 50

From what I understand that is.

Now what I don't understand is 2.8 DMG dropped her LP to 2.20 (I think is 2200.) from 40. Mathematically 2.8 DMG with bring her down to 3097 rounded up (I forget if your round up or down in the game.) making 2.20 (2200) wrong.

Remember all this is the best of my knowledge trying to figure it all out. If I'm wrong in any way in how I figured it all out please wither comment or send me a PM.

To the author. Sorry for nit-picking the first chapter, but this really bugged the shit out of me.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
Well, it's about damn time someone made a decent CCS/YGO cross. I've been looking all over the place for one but all that I've been able to find either haven't been updated in forever and a half and have real short and very few chapters. Or the stories just suck, plain and simple.

Do you have descriptions for your "corrupt" cards made up or where they more or less thought up off he top of your head as your wrote with no background on them? If you do have background on what each of the can do, or at least the ones Sakura used, I'd like to respectfully request a copy of their stats and permission to possibly use a few of them in one of the CCS crosses my Sister's and I are in the middle of writing.

Thanks for listening, and I hope to hear from you. Keep up the great work. I'm going to go check out your other stories now.

TankGirl

-SnowStalker-

FireRain
cheebs chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
Found my way over here from fanficrants on LJ. :) Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this. :) I've had a bit of YuGiOh! forced on me by my daughter; from what I know, you've nailed the characterization and visuals. You even kept the mid-duel episode/chapter breaks! I suppose if I'd been reading this as you'd been posting it, I'd've been miffed but when reading as a whole it's cute. :) As for your CCS chara, loved 'em and the new cards!

That said...funnier more funny. / more fun. (There is no -er form of fun.)

There were a few other things that bugged me upon reading them, but nothing that I can remember upon finishing. ;)
sarahhasley chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
aww to bad that this story ended so soon. i thought that it was awsome. hope i like more of your stories.
sarahhasley chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
back away from sakura slowly and then run for you life. i think this will get good.
sarahhasley chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
sweet now if the last doel with sakura wasn't good then this one will be perfect.
sarahhasley chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
i think that sakura is getting syoarans glare now don't you.
sarahhasley chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
SWEET NOW THAT WILL BE AN AWSOME DUEL DON'T YOU THINK?
sarahhasley chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
SAKURA ACTUALLY LOST! HOW DAMMIT HOW!
sarahhasley chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
i wonder how this duel will end up but who knows but the writer ne?
sarahhasley chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
wow this could get interesting. don't you think. heh i like your story alot i wish i was as good of a writer as you.
sarahhasley chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
wow now this chapter was odd. it should interesting you think?
sarahhasley chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
sweet this chapter was awsome. do you think so to?
sarahhasley chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
damn that is sweet. i would pay to see this in real life.