Reviews for Past Crush, Future Love
Sweets5236 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I like you're story so far :) the only problem is that at the beginning you said Lilys dad left when she was three and now you're saying he has cancer and is with them. Ah well, I'm excited to read the rest!
Fdthgbh chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
I am reeaalllyy confused... How could lilys dad still have cancer after 8 or 9 years? It doesn't make sense
hermionestwin98 chapter 33 . 1/15/2011
sorry this story was perfect even the ending so youre definetly goin on me favs
hermionestwin98 chapter 32 . 1/15/2011
why didnt lily and sirius get together?dont get me wrong i love the story but the ending threw me off but other than that the story was perfect!:)
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Nice Story.
lilhotquidditchgrl14 chapter 33 . 8/16/2009
i'm excited to read your new story. i really enjoyed your original one, and i am sure i will love the new one.
xxcheesexgeniusxx chapter 22 . 8/16/2009
omg lol i love your story! it just keeps getting better and better XD
random hp fangirl chapter 25 . 8/15/2009
THANK YOU! You are the only person that I know of that haven't used filch in these lily James time prior fanfics You are now my author hero (other than joanne rowling of course)!
social butterfly chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
ok i no moonlight honeysuckle personally (grey mustang too) she has rewritten this and im not happy. Therefore i proposed u all send her hate mail till she changes it back.

love social butterfly xx

P.S brian or brain?
Melora chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
SparksMightFly chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
great, but you said in chapter 2 that her dad left her when she was three. and now you said her has cancer. little mistake.
potters RULE chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
kool chapters

i like the plot tis kool

potters RUKE
RemusheartsTonks chapter 20 . 9/5/2008
good story
Mell of Ileadh chapter 32 . 5/2/2008
very Very good, but it would be better if you put it in 3rd person.
Imhereforever chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
I think when you used the work IT for sex it was kinda of immature and poorly written, an author should be able to say what they want without worrying how they would offend someone. Besides aren't they fifth year? When I was 15 I said the words sex, shag, or you could have even said "go all the way" just maybe something a little more creative than IT, there are plenty of other appropriate ways to describe sex. But besides that I like this story so far, good job.