Reviews for Raven's Flight
Soul Climax chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Being that this is a prologue I felt that I should read this before I read the main one. It is interesting, I wonder who or what these Aesir and Jotun and what evil (I'm assuming) intentions are. Jane must have some seriously understanding parents for them to let her leave home that easily but considering she may be one of the few capable of finding the two missing Tamers, they didn't really have much of a choice. I liked the ink in Munninmon's name to Norse Mythology, that was really clever.

Well I'm off to read the main story, and then maybe some of your other stories if I really enjoy it.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
she a pro or something?
StackerWlf chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I really like the character of Raven though I wish you would put in a better backstory than just this oneshot and show what happened while she was in the digital world and how she knows so much about what is happening.
Teraunce chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Interesting prequel oneshot. 11/10. faved
Pandemonium Theory chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Was this a oneshot? if not, finish it.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
O! Spiffy. _ Normally I try to avoid girl characters since most were created by girls and tend to be very Mary Sueish but this girls cool. Kinda remindas me of Rika only a bit less cold. It'd certainly be interesting to have a side story with this character and no doubt help fill in some of information wholes of Digital Manifest. Hmm, I suppose though that Tales form the Digital Manifest could be the sequal to this. Must go read! X3
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Excellent writing style. I like the original characters. Though im not sure how many reviews your gonna get b/c it isnt a standard oneshot focusing on tai and the other digid's, but it was still really good. Is it gonna tie into a story at some point?