Reviews for Drastic Measures
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was incredibly touching. It was perfect, it summed up Ron really well, and the Pandaroo? I never would've thought of that! That was perfect. Great job
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nice 1 shot
IronArmadillo chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
it was great and the interaction amazing, great job.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Heh...Wonderful story
Yamal chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
So beautiful! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This was so sweet! I loved this loads!

Gracias (with an accent) for this story xD.

Sorry, but in my head I just heard Ron saying 'Bueno Nacho' and Gracias. xD

Okay, yeah, TOO random.

Angelica
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice one shot, and nice follow up to Dark Legacy.

Now that Ron has Panderoo, he should be more secure with Kim.

I'm having trouble seeing where your Zorpox came from the "Taming a Slave." If Ron became more secure with his relationship with Kim, how could Z' get control and take over. But, I can also see Ron has a better chance of taking control down the road. No matter how broken the trip will be.

Thanks
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I love your story, and your little P.S. on the bottom!
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw, so sweet!
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
i enjoyed it, greate one.
MrDrP chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
A sweet story with several nice touches. My favorite were these words spoken by Kim:

“I… still want… to hold him… whenever I come… over.” Kim spoke between kisses even as she brought her hands up to his hair.

This line, which succeeded in conjuring up an image I was able to visualize with great ease, made the story for me.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Nice story here. And spot on what I think Ron would be thinking with his insecurity issues. I couldn't really think of anything that Kim could do or say to calm them. I think that you hit the nail on the head. Powerful.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
BigJames321 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Wow!
spectre666 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Now that's true love. Even better than giving Ron her "all". A visible, tangible reminder that she will always be there for him. Very good. Massive kudos for this idea.