Reviews for Facets
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I like it. It IS warm and fuzzy. And self-examining, in a way, from both points of view. Thanks for sharing.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
" My first WAFF attempt. Tell me how I did. "

WAFF? What is that?
Mev852 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
You should write more Shinji/Misato fics. Then I'd have something else to distract me with when I'm supposed to be writing my Final paper for a college class.
Mr. Lee chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Hey Andrew Joshua Talon, it's the guy from the anonymous shadows Mr. Lee. Your WAFF fic is done very nicely and it once again drives my point home that KAJI DOES NOT DESERVE MISATO THE DIRTY SOB! Ahem, sorry about that. That guy sticks in my craw almost as much as Gendo. In any case keep the ShinjixMisato fics coming (Fluff please :D.) and make sure you read and review Fifth Horseman's fics (They're very good just like yours my friend :D). Later :)!
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I like how you described Misato as the sun.

I thought it fit her perfectly:)
Fresh C chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
well, you don't have to squint too hard to see the ShinjiMisato relationship. In fact all you have to do is look in this story's general direction and not be blind. All critisism of the summary aside, I liked it. It's a nice short little story, that explores a happy, yet slightly hidden relationship in a cute little way (sorry... I don't normally resort to the "c-word"). I'm not usually one for these waffy kinds of stories, but everyone once in awhile they're nice to read.

So good job and all that.
vic the anonymous reviewer chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
very nice man. you have done a good job balancing the characters, and adding in just enough to make it your own story.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
nice
Hawk chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
How you did?

Very well, I must say. It is perhaps a bit short, but it conveys everything it needs to and is both beautiful'n moving none the less.
Brax The Great chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Hey, Talon!

Guess who's back! i have to say, you do some good WAFF, buddy! Keep this thing goin'!
adam chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Not bad not bad somewhat believable. I love MS. That's what make good stories: believability. Go on dude!
Blarg398439847 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Misato's hair is...alive. Bum Bum BUM!
DarkMasterStarr chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
You did good.
JoseHernandez chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
pretty good
wibble wibble wibble wibble chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Not bad, for WAFF.

Is this after the 14th Angel, or is this after the 12th? The 12th was the big striped ball one, the 14th was the one that broke into NERV HQ and pwned Rei and Asuka in a couple of seconds, then Shinji whooped its ass all by himself, then went on a mental vacation with Mom for a month.

The mood of the series is much darker after the 14th than it is after the 12th, and WAFF doesn't fit in very well long after the 8th or 9th, really.

I like the the Shinji x Misato pairing, but if this is after the 14th, then Shinji has just either maimed or killed his best friend in the battle against the 13th, Misato is just about to go sleep with Kaji, then in very rapid order, Asuka gets mind-raped, Rei dies, and Kaji dies.

This is free advice, and it's worth what you're paying for it, but if you want to try using the NGE background for a WAFF story, you may want to set it eight or ten Angels before this point, maybe just after the Jet Alone thingy (at the point where Shinji has become comfortable enough with Misato that they bicker affectionately back and forth over the breakfast table like an old married couple), back before everything gets so bleak.

Anyway, I did like this, but the timing sort of jumped out at me.