Reviews for Nonetheless
E.H chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
THIS IS THE CLOSEST A FA FIC HAS GOTTEN TO THE WAY I VIEWED PERSEPHONE AND HADES I LOVE YOU THEY ARE SO ADORABLE
FrustrationLag chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Simply a fantastic tale.
Clytaimestra chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Dear kauzchen,

After reading your story, I came to the conclusion it was an amazing work.
Your way of writing is elegant, intriguing, delightful, varied. You furthermore use different words instead of making many repetitions, signaling a richness in the vocabulary, something I highly praise.
And I appreciate the division of your story as well. It is as if it were shared into distinct parts of the same tale, each with its own purpose. I denote a fine evolution in the characters and their relationships, especially Hades and Persephone's. It is interesting to notice how the queen changes her opinion and finally accepts her fate as Lady of the Underworld.
In other words, I really like your story.

Take care!

Mimikaze
SweetyK chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
A very beautifull OS !
LavenderBoots chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I quite enjoyed this. Brava!
AAA chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful!
Arciere chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Very cute.

-Arciere
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Lovely! The beginning kinda made me hate Persephone a bit, but then I realized at the end you were trying to make her a more rounded character. Great job!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great fic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I LOVE IT! Very good story.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awesome!
blueflamefreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hey Fallacy, the storyline is good, but I think you need to read your mythology again. Zeus, Poiseidon, Hades and Hestia are all siblings, born of Kronos and Rhea, who were titans. Kronos was sliced up into millions of pieces and cast into Tartarus. Rhea followed her husband.

The Underwold is not merely hell - it is a land of the dead. It does have Elysium, which is pretty much heaven. And Tartarus is where the Titans were buried, the stuff nightmares are made of. It's supposed to be pretty far under the Underworld.

Ever read the 'Percy Jackson' series? All on Greek Mythology, set in modern times. You might enjoy it.

~ le freak
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I quite liked this interpretation of the two of them. Hades doesn't seem quite so cold, and Persephone has a little bit of hardness to her, which I suppose is what you need to be Queen of the Underworld.

I also liked how you considered that Zeus was in the Sky, Demeter was on Earth and Persephone was in the Underworld, that family has all the bases covered _
billy chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this is a wierd story but very enticing
Estheryuki chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wow this is a well-written story

and the fact that it is based on Greek Myth makes it more unique and different from the average anime fanfic hehe nice job D