Reviews for Endless Cycle of Exile
Rogue147 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
what happened to this one? it was just getting good!
SpyroxCynder chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
Nice story so far update soon please Spyro loves Ember or Cynder? I'am so confused!
Kai Zaikitsu chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
nice story keep up the work
Chris Garcia chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
This is a really great story. Alot of action,drama,and some other stuff. Keep it the great work!
rabbitnumber1 chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
Good story so far, I love the detail! Continue it please!
MegaHog14 chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
Consider this a rewiew for all the current chapters out. I was hooked from the prolouge and and I love the story. Judgeing from what I've read so far, I don't think you're likely to dissapoint anytime soon, or ever for that matter. I'd really like for you to continue this story to the end, 'cus it's the very best story i've read to date. And I'm not just talking Spyro section here, I mean absolutely everything I've read so far, Sonic, Megaman, Redwall,and so on. Keep up the excellent work. I haven't read quality reading material quite like this on Fanfiction since I first got into the Website some time ago.

-MegaHog14

signing off.
devonm0 chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
This is getting good. Please update when you have the time. I'll be looking forward to it.
devonm0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
You're right, that was confusing. However, this prologue basically lashed out and reeled me right it. You've got me hooked, and I hope the rest doesn't let me down.
SmallInsect chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
This is very well written, impressively dark and I’m really looking forwards to seeing more of it. I love the way you constructed the story and the way you managed to work in ANB to the original universe (the way it was originally going to be) is very impressive. I also like the concept you’ve used. I don’t like to repeat myself, but I really do look forwards to the next bit and see how the hell this all happened. Looking back on the prologue makes this whole thing seem very foreboding.

I like the way you wrote Spyro’s interaction with Sparx, especially the way sparx reacted to the predicament and responded to Spyro. It was very sweet but believable also.

There were a couple of small grammar errors (you should always move to a new line when a new person starts talking, for example).

I’m also not sure Spyro would say “indeed” rather than “yup” or “oh my great ancestors”… maybe he’d say “holy ancestors” but “oh my great ancestors” seems a bit too formal for him.

You’re obviously very talented and grammatically capable, but… If perhaps you might like a beta reader, my comments box is always open. :)

Again, looking forwards to more.

Scarab
Kezaroo chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Brilliant first chapter, you've really got me hooked. This is a story I'll deffinatly be paying attention to.

Keep up the good work!