Reviews for Passion
CuddlyEmo chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
This story is amazing! I almost cried at the end...But that is not a bad thing! Wow!
BraidedTissues chapter 23 . 9/21/2010
I really enjoyed this story :D great job
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 23 . 5/9/2010
This has been a truly enjoyable story to read from beginning to end, and the ending was handled amazingly well; tragic but without the overwhelming emotions that usually come with that - it was a lot more toned down, and that really works for Luxord, especially as he's a Nobody.

There are quite a lot of typos and mistakes here and there (for example, Xaldin says something about there not being a 'better' way to classify the Organisation, and Xigbar immediately argues that there was no better way, so it appears that Xaldin was meant to say 'worse' or somesuch), but those could be easily cleared up with a quick scan over the finished text, or a beta if you don't have the time.

Really well done with this story!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
This has been a really good read so far; I like that it doesn't jump straight into pairingland; it's nice to see the way their relationship evolves like this. I also love all of the little bits and pieces like the lesser Nobodies supposedly clearing up some of the lesser-used rooms in an earlier chapter.

Just one thing, though - this sentence: 'So far, there hadn't been a single living creature in sight–save for the trees–, the only way he knew of them were the cawing sounds they made and the seldom flapping of their wings.' sounds like you're saying the trees themselves make cawing sounds etc. Other than that, it's great. I must read on - I want to read as much as I can before I have to leave D:
Mishieftress chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
This fic really became very saddening D'8 Wonderfull story
ShadowTouch chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
S'god. Immensely so.
JynxieCat chapter 23 . 1/29/2008
I have no idea what to say...Wow. I mean this story was most likely the best I have read so far. I'm still crying it was so sad, but humorous at the same time. It made my emotions spiral, and left me speechless. It had great detail, and the characters personalities were perfect.
Sassy Aloo chapter 23 . 6/14/2007
Oh. My. God.

I love you so much.

I have never given too much deep thought to any Org XI members outside of Demyx, Axel, and Roxas. Let alone read any fanfics about anyone else. Yet, your fanfic here has officially made me love both Luxord and Xigbar more than should be allowed.

Granted, I'm a bit late with all this... it's been finished for going on two months now, but that's okay cause I'm near sobbing and don't particularly care at the moment.

The ending was... I don't have the word for it. Sad, yes, but that's what happens. Believable, yes. (I totally pwned Luxord first time round in, like, two minutes.) I'm going to go with the word "fitting". I can't think of a better way to end it - at least, not one that wouldn't be horribly cliche.

By the way, the part around the middle when Luxord froze Xigbar upside down was my favorite part - along with Xigbar stealing Lux's cards and destroying his card house.

Anyway, I must shower you with my eternal admiration now. And get some sleep. And not cry cause I'm tired and the ending was slightly depressing.

I loved it so much!

*glomploveattack*
KeyToTwilight chapter 23 . 6/11/2007
Amazing Xigbar and Luxord paring. Love the details! I wish I could write as good as you.
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 23 . 6/5/2007
Wow.
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 20 . 6/5/2007
O, I can't wait to see what happens next, though!
RazorCardz01 chapter 23 . 5/25/2007
First off, I would like to say that I truly enjoyed reading this. The ending was pretty obvious, but it wasn't very pleasing either. And it makes me sad. Xigbar and Luxord are two of my favorite characters (besides the very sexy Axel), and having them die on a promise isn't something I enjoy.

I frowned upon your lack in enthusiasim for the last chapters though. They were still very good, but it didn't seem as exciting as the previous ones. I'm not mad at your or telling you suck though. I'm just pointing it out. Not that it wasn't obvious already. I remember you satated your boredom a few chapters ago...

Anyway, to finish, I just want to say, great job. I love your writing style, and I hope to read more like this from you. Take care.
Eoko chapter 23 . 4/29/2007
Oh my goshness. So sad, but still so fluffy and good. Thank you for finishing it. We luvs you muchly for it. You are win. I look forward to more stuff from you in the future.
Eoko chapter 20 . 4/29/2007
Really love this fic. You're an awesome writer and you do this pairing smashingly... I just started RPing a very british AU Luxord.. I think it's seeping in.

Anyway, luv you, love it, and I understand losing interest. I'm just happy you've decided to actually finish it, a little rough and fast or not. I, as well as the rest of the fans, I'm sure, appreciate an ending.
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 23 . 4/27/2007
Oh gawd, I always tell myself to stay away from Luxord/Xigbar deathfic, but I can't help it! Wow.

That was lovely, every chapter. I'm sorry to see it end. xD