Reviews for At The Mercy Of The Fire Nation
websitefanboy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT!
Zapenbits chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
AWESOME! I hope you write another chapter. But if you don't that's cool too. I've never thought about Azula taking the Kyoshi Warriors captive. I always thought she would leave them for dead, but I think she's probably more clever and would do that. Great job. It's going to my favorites.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This is such a good story! You've really captured Suki's character, with her brave determination and feelings of honor. I can't wait to see what you write next!
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Oh. That was so sad.

But go Suki! She's so strong. Definitely one of ym favorite characters.

I loved your idea for what happened to the Kyoshi Warriors. It's the kinda thing I think would happen. And that I hope has happened.

That was a great story and I'll be looking out for anything else by you.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
(claps my hands) Wonderful!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Nice; very well written. It's always good to see that at least a couple of writers still bother to worry about punctuation and spelling. Please keep up the good work.
the red 1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Hm... I like your idea of what happend to Suki and the others. I had a simaler idea, cuz' I don't think the people that make Avatar would kill off ANOTHER of Sokka's crush's.

My guess is that Suki is either hurt and in some Earth Kingodm village. Or she was taken by the Fire Nation. But either way, good story.
Shrugs chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
DEFINITELY intriguing. I find this scenario to be very hopeful. I'm rooting for it, let's hope it's right. Very well written!
Penbee of Treewood chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Whoo yes! This is exactly what I hope might have happened. I'm praying and hoping and wishing that the girls are alive and captured somewhere and that we'll see them again. Excellent job with Suki's voice and with Azula's. Oh, the humiliation Suki and the warriors have to suffer. For that, I'm sure, Azula will pay dearly.

Great job!