Reviews for Code Lyoko E 116: Xana’s Progeny
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Strangest Code Lyoko story I read yet.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
you forgot to wright "and his princess" after knight.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
lol GO ULRICH i want him to kill sissi!
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Cringe? Why would that be? The thought of Sissi having a baby by Xana to much?

AOTF, real name isn't James, that's just a pen name.

Anyways, next Episode will be released on tuesday. That's right, it's done, but I have gone over it three times and always find something missing or messed up. I want to make sure these next few are great for the twist that is coming! !

Thanks for the reviews everyone, and know even though I have proofread this new episode and will some more I will still probably miss things.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
this one really made me cringe, it was very good but i still had to cringe

ever faithful

Lyokoluva :)
Hawkeye chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Nice please continue this story.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
another great one. had a lot of twistes i wasn't expecting good luck with the next.

Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Creepy, but awesome. Well done James. Sissi is gonna make XANA revive her dad, isn't she? So she doesn't get moved to America.
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
At last! I waited so long for this chapter. :)

And when its finally show up, I'm sick and in bad mood so I can't even review it in the way I like. :( But I do what i can.

This chapter was very interesting, and the plot have a great potential for many ways of continuation. I'm really worried about team members and I want to know what will happen, so I waiting for the next chapter.

But us I say I feel sick, and I have no energy for wondering about moral dillema of killing or not killing Xana's baby. :(

Now I just waiting for your next chapter, and I have hope I'll be myself again, so I could R&R it with joy.

See ya.