Reviews for Too Much Left Unsaid
WarthogHerme chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Amazing, heartwarming story! Thank you for sharing it!
GoneForeverandEver chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
I felt sooo bad for Harry. But, I'm glad he got his happily ever after.
Damsel Out Of Distress chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
This was really good! Slightly cliche, but well written. I love how you put "the only elf in history to have medical insurance. Funny!
Jlee93 chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
Great story. Loved it! :)
Eternallytwisted chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
sorry but what an utter bastard. sure he had a tragic childhood, wah, so do so many other people. using it against her is just mean. guilt-trips are the plague on humanity. *pouts* why does everyone always make them just forgive n forget with a few flowery words huh huh *giggles and runs away*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 10 . 2/23/2008
Very good! Very good, indeed!

I can't WAIT to see what the other chapters I have yet to read hold in store!

However, I simply MUST tell you that the story's plot (even though it was unknowingly not yours) is AMAZING! I LOVE it, and it seems that I can't think of anything else to say in my current stupor! lol.

Really, though it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! PLEASE keep up the brilliant work on your other stories, and thank you for putting so much obvious effort into this story here!

Oh, and one more thing: HHR FOREVER AND ALWAYS! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Sarralynn23 chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
Love the story so far, it's so intense and interesting and I love how you put detail into the settings as well as the characters!

Just wanted to let you know that, as a side not, that Iceland is warm and Greenland is cold...don't ask me why, someone must've been very very high when naming these places, but who knows?
hemotem chapter 13 . 7/3/2007

Atramakaa chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Great story! :D
gosullivan chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
HE.

This continues to amuse me.
gosullivan chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
HEHEHEHE. Mrs. Thomas totally owns. I like her and her matchmaking ways.
gosullivan chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
GASP!

EXTREME GASP!

Will The daughter have green eyes!
ProperT chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review, I'm not getting updates so I just randomly check stories. And thanx for the thanks at the top, but it's no problem when the story is this good. Ruddy things... Ron makes me laugh, glad Luna found them. And the conversation between Dean and Ms. Thomas was quite funny.

Great Story. Loved it Loads. :)