Reviews for Life After Seigaku
OYuu chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
i love the chessmaster characteristics, Takahiro Haruka has been added to my list of favorite from POT fanfics now XD as well as Itsuki Keita, oni-chan0 Gwyn's fiction stories are very well written, i can even feel like its the future of POT's plot...if only Takahiro was real in the POT... :D
Ninaloveanime chapter 26 . 11/23/2013
I truly love this! oh I do! *drama queen anyone? lol* seriously I have fallen in love! the way you wrote this, both story, I could imagine them all out in my head! I especially love tezukaxryoma's interaction! they're my top favourite Prince of tennis couple! your story is the best Prince of tennis fanfic I have ever read so far! thank you so so sooo much! now I'm off to sequel! XD kissesssss
RyoKei chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
How should I put it? Uhm... I like this better than Echizen, Our buchou... Well, it's because of their week-long camp adventure. It's the chapter I lovee the most. Also, there are more TezuRyo scenes here. I just love this pair so much that I even wished their for real...
RyoKei chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
I just love this chapter. It's so much fun reading it and I had to hold back my laughter so as not to wake everyone up in the middle of the night but failed to do so and I ended up teary-eyed and my stomach hurts because I just can't help but laugh at the events especially the part of Oishi freaking out.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Kirihara (Akaya, the younger one) isn't so bad. Outside tennis he seems ok. Or am I just thinking that because he looks rather like One Piece's Portagus D. Ace?
AspergianStoryteller chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Ne, are you also a Death Note fan?
diskidi chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Fantastico! De perfect story for dis mismatched pair! I cannot wait to read more
Frostfire613 chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
'"Fuahahahaha!" -Atobe

"Fuahahahaha!" -Echizen

Tezuka sighed again, the pounding in his head increasing. If it wasn't bad enough he had Momoshiro and Kaidou to deal with, his vice-captain and his boyfriend were NOT helping things either.'

That part cracked me up so bad XD
Guest chapter 26 . 9/15/2012
I find it hilarious, scumbag, that you keep asking people not to flame, which is an irrational act, when you irrationally dislike lesbian's. Just for being born the way they are, like anyone. No. Not even that. Because you apparently think your so hot, that, they will not be able to conrol themsleves around you. Oh, well, I am used to idiots like you, My cousins is exactly the same about us Dykes. So many more then is countable men rape Lesbians, the Lesbians touch 'straight' girls like you. Fucking fuck yourself, dog-vomit. Or, maybe Ishould do that, eh? Ooo, run, a Lesbian is coming for your virtue! Laughs. Idiot. It a good thing for you, shame for Me, that I do not know where you live. I do so LOVE murdering Homophobes, and doing the world a public service. Just like you fucking cunt's haved killed so many Gay people over the years. Watch yourself, babe.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
i absolutely love this series of stories...love them
Anon chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Fuji! NO! I'm supposed to rape you! Not them!
aaa chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
i really liked the story it was very interesting

poor poor oishi kikumaru atobe and fuji they had to deal with a lovers fight

my favorite oc was the doctors and nurses... they were really amusing
aaa chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
tezuka...grinning and skipping...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-wiping tears-

i cant even imagine that...i would be freaked out too
drippinghoney chapter 26 . 8/28/2010
It was really nice how well you coordinated this fic with its prequel. I think my favorite part was getting to see what happened to them at Atobe's week long camp. Having Echizen stuck in a dress was just perfect! Thanks for the read
nogrammarmistakesplease chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
Okay, throughout this fic and your other one (Echizen, Our buchou) I've noticed a huge grammar mistake. I can't take it anymore, really.

USE "WILL" INSTEAD OF "WOULD"

would is not present tense!

example: "You would need sleep to mend those bones of yours."

WILL NOT WOULD. please, just change every would in this fic to will.