Reviews for In Need Of A Friend
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
too bad we don't have a conclusion to this one...timing fits when House found out that Wilson was sleeping with a patient of his...nice...Wilson just blasts through the medical code of ethics like it isn't even there. All these people question House's ethics and oddly HE is the most ethical of all of them...

Really hate reading good stories with a good plot and finding the author not finishing it...well since this is 6 YEARS OLD ...PROBABLY NOT GONNA GET A FINISH EITHER...
jpoeling chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
wow it is a crime you stopped here
rosamarina chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
Thats really a great story. Its a pity you abandoned it.
Sophies-Welt chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
amazing story so far! really hope you'll continue it one day
cruciosnape chapter 15 . 5/14/2009
This is an excellent story. I really hope you continue it.
91FanFicLover63 chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
I really like this
tjl chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
I just found this fic based upon the recommendation of someone over in the House/Cameron LJ community. I've really enjoyed it up to this point and I hope you come back to it and continue it soon.
geminiginny chapter 15 . 11/24/2007
Wow, Wilson's the bastard, not House!
Rawden chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
I just found your story. I love it! Pretty please update!
ShimShim chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
I hope you update! i like it quite a bit. :]
sabu53 chapter 15 . 6/23/2007
I just came across this fic. I am so intrigued by it and would very much like to read more. I noticed it hasn't been updated in about six months. I hope you haven't abandoned it!
Witchy-grrl chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
Wow. This is really, REALLY good. I mean...Woof. The sex scenes and the going down in the parking lot and the cute convos with Amy everything's just perfect. And SEXY, my GOD. :)

I'm honestly surprised you haven't gotten more reviews for this, because this is TOTALLY one of the more interesting H/C fics I've read on this site. Lord knows isn't known for great writing, so it's SO nice reading something like your stories. I really, Really, REALLY hope you update this! I look forward to the train wreck! ;)
rose chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
I really hope you haven't abandoned this. I'd love to see where it's going. Please update soon.
Timbereads chapter 15 . 4/6/2007
Good lord, I read this all in one sitting (in school no less, BAD IDEA!) and I have a few things to say. I need a shower, House and Cameron are so HOT in this fic and EFFING UPDATE. I was hoping this was completed, but it wasn't and now I'm sad. It's interestinf that you've got Wilson and House not friends anymore. I can't wait to find out what's going on with them. Maybe Wilson is gay and House isn't! I dunno. I'm sure whatever it is will be incredibly well written and interesting. Update soon, before I die.
le-faye chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
This is so HOT! I NEED more of it! Update!