Reviews for You've Got Mail
xAbiVx chapter 24 . 11/4/2009
Oh God I loved this.

You've got mail is one of my favourite movies ever and this just made my day!
steffanficfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Idk if I already reviewed here

But if I did I don't care haha

Cause this is sure one of my fave fan fics

I love the endind!

When he says "Don't cry Smistress don't cry"

aw! I DID cry! silly me

But really GREAT STORY!
Venera22 chapter 24 . 4/25/2007
This is SO Cute ! I love Karen and I love Will but I'd never thought about them together until now ! I LOVE IT ! :D
velvet orchird chapter 24 . 1/9/2007
oh mY Goodness, thats the BEST fanFiC i have read soo far.. the best.. i had a tear on my eye after reading that.. if there is a compliment thats the highest of all compliment out there, i giVe It To YOU! KUDOS to you honey.. i loved it
RubysArms chapter 24 . 1/2/2007
THAT WAS AMAZING! oh my god i loved the ending, i couldnt have done it better myself it was perfect! im in awe...i am im not lying. my hat goes off to you, GREAT JOB!

lotsa love xoxo
beccacat chapter 24 . 1/2/2007
Are you kidding me, it was fantastic! I hate to see it end. I loved the end, so very simple and romantic. How sweet and loving Will was as he laid on the ice with the two roses in hand as he waits for Karen to come out on the ice and discover he and Hatlawyer are one and the same. And finally Karen admits she wanted it to be him! Pure bliss, another stellar story Linda! I can't wait for your next!
ironical08 chapter 24 . 1/2/2007
This story was amazing! I loved it!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 24 . 1/2/2007
aww honey! that was so romantic. im so glad that when they met karen was happy. i loved this story and if its over i hope you do a sequel. you are good at them honey! i hope to read more soon!
RubysArms chapter 23 . 1/2/2007
The suspense is killing me! lol great work though, another kick ass chapter
ironical08 chapter 23 . 1/1/2007
OMG this story is so good! Please please please please don't make me wait too long for the next chapter! :)
mullallyhayesfan chapter 23 . 1/1/2007
Aww honey! i am so excited that they are finally gonna meet...well not finally but you know what i mean lol. i sure hope that karen is ok with all of this lol. i so can not wait to see what happens next! please update soon honey!
beccacat chapter 22 . 1/1/2007
I cannot believe the last two chapters, things are really progressing quite well! At first I was a little worried that will may have ruined things by kissing Karen, but maybe that was not such a bad idea after all. It certainly made Karen think! I cannot believe that Grace has kept quiet this long! So tomorrow is the ball, I cannot wait! Update soon! And btw, someone is a Grease fan!
Carlykinz chapter 21 . 1/1/2007
omg please post more soon , i love this story :)
RubysArms chapter 21 . 12/31/2006
Great chapter, great idea, how Will kissed her while she was giving him mouth to mouth? Ahh gorgeous, i can see your writer's block is over, thanks goodness! Keep it comin!
beccacat chapter 20 . 12/30/2006
Great chapter! I love where this is heading, I think the ball will be perfect! I love the nudge Jack unknowingly gave Will! What a wonderful idea Will had to spend the day with Karen. And what a coincidence that Karen picks the Jimmy Stewart movie, The Shop Around the Corner! I wonder what Will will pick? I can only imagine what the week ahead will bring! Update soon! Incredible story Linda!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »