Reviews for Castle of Oblivion
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
this was SOOO cute! i almost cried HURRAY FOR PILLAR PAIR!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
wah!so sad! poor ryoma! to wait for 10 years before to see his lover's reincarnation TTuTT
denizen of the night chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I lo0ove this fic. I don't really like pillar pair but you're fic moved my heart. This is a well-written fic, I myself liked to believe in reincarnations...)
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I like how you tied your AU to the main PoT.
FallenAngel Sayu chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw xDD so swt p poor ryoma living so long by himself wifout tezuka (
Silva-forest chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE, IT'S JUST TOO PERFECT XO! ALL THE DETAILS, AND THE CHARACTER INTERACTIONS, AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING IS JUST PERFECT XD!
Crysalice Bell chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was... beautiful. And mystifying. It made me really sad that their encounter was very short... They missed each other. It made me really sad but I really love this story. Well-written and really good.

-Crys

P.S. Was Karupin ancient too?
sukishippo chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
It is a beautiful story:)It is good that they meet in the end :)
RogueMarieL chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Yay! I loved it! *Smile* Demo... where's the sequel?
winterbell28 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
i haven't reveiwed for any story for about a year.

but urs was so good that i had to read it over and over again!

i love ur story
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
:D :D :D I luv this fic I saw it on LJ and I was like "Man this writer is good" I didn't even like the pair but after reading it I became obsessed *_* I couldn't help it. I luv this fic can't wait to read the next! :D
XxMaddy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Hm, that was cute nya!
MissSilver chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
AH! This was a wonderful fic! And it a prequel! That means there more! *bouncing around like Jiroh* You know when I finiah reading the fic I was totally thinking about Tezuka famous catch line "lets not get careless now", I just wanted to scream at him for not getting it sooner! I mean come on Mitsu! Kunimitsu! Oh and I was wondering if Keigo going to be in the same role as he was in this fic for "Echoes of the Rain"?

I love the thought of a supportive and brothery Atobe! bur I still like the atoryo better! lol! Please update soon! I love your fics!

Miss Silver

p.s. not to be a nagger but are you going to finish that atoryo one? cause I'm hook on it! lol!
apocadelic chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
It's great... Ryoma waited for Tezuka and Tezuka waited for Ryoma, now they can meet each other again. Wonderful idea and story. Though not really has a happy ending.

I'm waiting for the sequel :)
merissala chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
oOMGo, that was awesome. I love your writing! it's nicely written i love this! totally love this, absolutely! terrific job! i cant tell you in words how COOL this story is, i really really really like/love it! loves! heart!

that doesn't even make sense but this story is so col! yay! :D