Reviews for When Did You Fall?
CupaCat chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love it! And I'd be more than happy to show Christopher Rice (I am his cousin) and I'm sure you'd love to hear feedback from him. :)
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
awww sweet
Littlest Cinnaminion chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is one of the most adorable fanfics I've ever read. I love where you ended it too, because most writers would just keep going on and on and adding unnecessary stuff to it. WONDERFUL JOB!

Peace, love, and flaming spandex,

Skittles
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
very cute
couldbemoresonic chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
aw!

i loved it!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I agree with you *folds arms over chest to try to stop crying...tears come anyway* loved *sob* it!
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh wow... that was too adorable... Danny's so romantic and sweet. -sigh- - DxS fluff... nothing quite like it on this earth.

Thank you for this, it made me smile. :D
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
The song totally fits! And it's true, it's so sweer!
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
*clapclapclap* Well done! n.n

God job :) I really like it, is so sweet ;.;!

*Cryes XD*

Hey I was wondering if...well...if I could practice my English and..translate it? U Please...?

Oh, and if you let me, please, I would like to share it with some LatinAmerican friends in a forum :D

*Puppy eyes* Pwease * *?

Of course I will give you ALL the credit n_n I'll give the link to the original fic and to your profile n_n

I'm not a stealer. I won't do anything but enjoy the fic *heart* if you don't let me n_n

BTW I like your other works too *_* You're very good at writing n.n!

AND, romance and humor are my favourite categories *random XD*

See you! (sorry for the hugeness of the review XDU)
Baeden chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
that was so sweet!
Sakuragurl101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
again love this fic very nicely done:D
cutwithoutmercy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Absolutely beautiful... If i wasn't for the fact that I haven't cried in forever (I think I forgot how) I would probably cry at the beauty.
C-L-G-13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006