Reviews for Snark Convention
snacgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
Just looked back and can't believe I didn't comment on this when I first discovered it years ago. This is excellent - you NAILED Every. Single. Character you mentioned. And I LOVE that you didn't rip on Mac too much, cuz he's my fav, too!
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
OMDG! I can't beleive all of the crap that Brass, Tripp, & Flack were talking about our dear teams from Vegas, Miami-Dade, & NY! I didn't think that Tripp felt that way about H, they always seem to get along when they're their crimescenes there!
cattj003 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Haha! I could not stop laughing at the description of horatio, though I'm kinda upset you didn't mention the Miami blondes annoying accent, no worries though. :) me and my sister always take the piss out of horatio when we watch the show XD
jsab1974 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I shoulda clued in before that it was the three detectives... Lol. Great fic.
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
*claps* This is awesome :)

I want Mac and Brass to get together...the two ex-Marines LOL. But Don and Brass are great for the snark. Or Cath and Stella, the two BKCs.
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I absolutly love this one! You've gotten, as far as I can tell, everyone down. I don't watch Miami often so I don't know anything about Tripp. If I need a laugh I usually look this one up. Thank you for many good laughs. take care
soulsurvivor156 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Lmao! I love it.

I'm so glad someone agrees with me about Horatio Caine. I actually can't watch Miami anymore it drives me that batty.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh that was just too funny! Well done.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i love it

brillant!
LookAMinotaur chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I liked it, but you think that Flack is snarky? Everyone's entitled to their opinion I supose. :)It was a bit hard to follow because you never named them at the begining.

Elizabeth
silvericedrop chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I love this story, it's so hilarious! And I love the Horatio's sunglasses line, totally true... it's cool but just so dang wierd!
narutoprincess chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
OMG! This is hilarious. I wonder what the others would say if they heard what they were saying LOL.
whatmaybe chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
LOLs..that was Hilarious...for a moment, i though u were talking fromecklie and stetler and the ny guy's POV...excellent idea keeping the readers guessing
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
XDD hilarious. God, I love the part about Horatio not holding his head straight. And the sunglasses. that is my new favorite line.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I got a hearty and much-needed laugh out of your story... I discussed the three CSI franchises with a friend and came to pretty much the same conclusions you did - particularly over Miami... {smiles} I even used the words "William S..." when referring to a certain red-haired CSI Lt. to my friend... I am DEFINITELY making you a favorite just because of this story...

...it's funny how CSI MIAMI is very like a big car accident... there is this macabre fascination, and it's so HARD to look away...! I like CSI and Grissom because he's a sort of "cool" geek - but CSI NY is my favorite for *exactly* the reasons you state.

Outstanding, and you captured all the voices beautifully!