Reviews for Runner
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Cool! :D I like this story! Me gonna Follow it! :)
Ciara-san chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I thought it was pretty funny to be honest with it was good,I'm only beggining fanfics so I'm checking to see what type of stories would sute,not sure how that's spelled,me best.I would have expected more of Pudding-san though.
EvilGirlsWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
pretty go story
Butterfree chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Man, I wish all PuddingXTart fanfiction authors took the time to write something as non-rushed and actually in-character as this. Seriously, I love how you're giving us so much time to get to know Taruto's thoughts/personality before letting anything too drastic happen.

It's sad that this hasn't been updated in 2 and a half years though.

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Woah, someone's good at writting in Taruto's point of view.

Honestly, I find how you're writting this absolutely hilarious, yet the potential for the expressing of drama in the near future is way higher than if you were to just write in third person.

Did I make sense?

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
sillygirlinasillyworld chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Oh, this is so tragic; A really interesting premise with a unique spinoff ABANDONED! And of one of the most amazing pairings ever, too. Please, please revive your baby
Nears Twin chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Please Please Please write more soon it's geting very exciting!
MewRebecky chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
I better start writing some of MY story soon... but then again, I really want to read some random stories! lol

Bec xx
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Heheh, this writingstyle is good too, it's unique! ...Sorta :D

Bec xx
Lilyflower-314 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Aka! No more story. D: Write more to make meh happeh! w"
MewPurin chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
UPDATE! It's been so damn long...!
nekodreamstealer chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Oh, dude, believe me; u gained a VERY hooked reader as of now!

MJ
Jay Huddson AKA Aqua chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
:O who is it?

hehe its funny!

PLZ go on wit it!
MonkeyGirlNaNoDa chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
coolsome!
Insert Generic Fan Name Here chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
May I please say you suck? Really..that just doesn't cover it. You mega suck! Oh now I just feel immature. I love Tart's POV don't change it please _ His ranting reminds me of my ranting! _ Dunno why that makes me happy...mostly the ranting I do to myself, my sisters, or anyone else that's willing to listen (mostly out of their boredom). Anyways, you suck (mega suck but that's just immature). You know WHY you suck? Because you ROCK! You totally completely rock! You rock at this story! This story is awesome. Very awesome. So awesome that I want MORE of it. Aw...what is it with the GOOD writers that never update! Jeesh! You, Dark Flamingo...is the only good writer that updates (no offense to other good writers that UPDATE that I do not mention) cimple? And she doesn't even write TMM stories! Probably doesn't even KNOW about it. No, she writes Teen Titan stories...so WHY am I bringing her up? Because SHE UPDATES! Unlike SOME people(no offense yet again)... Ahh...into the mind of Taruto Tamura...hm odd last name (no offense)but understandable. I really love this story...and I think the only K/I story I've ever liked are the one-shots and the story that you started but never finished...-_- AND while AmandaArtise's MintKish story is very cute and takes the time it requires (and SinKatt's story, too) I would very much like to see Cooking Mishaps continued...PLEASE! Are you dead? Are you grounded from the computer except for on the weekends like I am? If so, your legal guardian(s) suck. They have no idea what they're taking away from the Fanfiction community. They have no idea how deep in a ditch the TMM fan fic community are. We NEED you! We need your funny P/T and your cute and angsty M/K AND (while I pretty much hate K/I fics to the core of my being (unless Kishu's in character WHICH he never is because if he wasn't the oh-so-sweet OOC Kishu that the K/I fans invented he wouldn't be able to help Ichigo get over her 'horrible' boyfriend..and while I don't like Aoyama very much...and I really prefer Ryou with Ichigo more...I am SICK of all these stories..and then...everything went to hell when the 'Ask blah!:D' stories came! Not to mention the 'leave a review and I'll use UR character and pair them with Kish or Ryou! or Pai or Keiichiro...no Aoyama...but nobody likes him anyways right? LOL'

-_-) PLEASE Please PLEAASE update this story! So creative! You truly have a way with writing! I love this story, I love your other stories, I WOULD say I love you if it wouldn't make me appear creepy...heh heh... Anyways, now that I have left my review...I will leave and hope to see the next chapter (to ANY of your stories! coughcookingmishapscough or maybe that WONDERFUL P/T story that you started and YET NEVER finished...meh. Please update this story and other stories you have. PLEASE! I will review them and leave many happy little smilie faces in my reviews if you do! _ (see? There's one now! _ (Ooh! Another one! O) Thank you for adding this story! Please update it soon! (AND others)