Reviews for Breakfast
Majorkami chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
A delightful read- you capture the characters so well just enjoying a simple moment of peace. Excellent work!
weird dream girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I enjoyed this story very much, I wish it was put into the series of Atlantis, it would be cool to see them at breakfast.
KariHermione chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
so cute! i love the character interactions!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
LOL! Cute, very cute. Gotta love Elizabeth's commentary, you really can't believe the two guys argueing over superheroes have saved the world countless times. And yet, with John and Rodney you can. Adorable fic all in all. I love how you create the interplay with the characters, like having all the guys (save Zelenka) argue over who a superhero is and who is not. Very clever. Heck, I enjoyed what you said about their meals, because it hints a lot to their personalities and how they've lived a lot of their lives. Great job. Great end, nice job ending with Zelenka.
stargate addict chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Aww, that's sweet. :) I loved John and Rodney's entrance, lol, I could just picture it. _

Great story! :D *adds to favs*
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was sweet.

I liked it a lot.

I'm adding it to my favorites.

It's nice to see a morning on Atlantis where John doesn't get shot or blown up.
Deana chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Adorable story! I smiled through the whole thing!

Carson only wanted coffee and ONE piece of toast? We gotta force-feed that tired boy! *rushes to do the honors* lol ;)
lesquelette chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Loved this, a good little slice of live in Atlantis. Everyone was very much in character, I could picture John &Rodney's entrance.
Lady Helen chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I love stories like this! no terror or predicament, just the loveliness of time spent with friends :D and this story is particularly well written :D
krysalys chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Hee. *beams*

This is just absolutely perfect. Love the littel details and the normality of it all. It's so rare to catch the SGA crew in a few moments of blessed peace, hrm?

And Radek... *cuddles* I feel your pain, love. Heh.

-}-
Hettie chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I enjoy your version of the beginning of an ordinary day, probably because it is so close to how I, too, envision it.

You have given them each their own little quirks and foibles, of which their friends are either suitably amused or annoyed. Very real.

I always look forward to all that you write.

Thanks for sharing.
ChiaraHhue chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Well done! Great character study of everyone. I especially liked John and ROdney leaving Radek coffee and a donut...very sweet! Thanks for writing!
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Aww! This is really really cute, and so perfectly in character. I would love to read a sequel.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I really like this Its a good represation of leads in Atlantis.

And don't worry writer's block messes with everyone
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
*laughs* I am so Radek, stumbling through the morning on nothing but kisses. Ha! You should see me walking to class. I'm like a friggin' four year old!