Reviews for No Words To Share
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Good piece. Heart-gut wrenching in a massive scale :)
badaiwind chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Dark, gloomy and oppressive.

But it fits the moods after Crossroad Blues.

Keep it up.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/25/2006

Stunning, perfection, emotionally brilliant.

~Sera chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oh my gosh. You really get to the heart of the matter. Beautiful piece. One of my favourites! If only our boy could get that comfort.
Nilah chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was just beautiful.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Hi! I'm becoming pretty notorious at leaving for extended periods of time and then coming back with even more to catch up on than when I left. Not. A. Good. Thing.

But gosh, when I do come back, when I do read something like this, I really wonder how I ever take a "break" away from this (to catch up in real life-so very NOT interesting).

Wow, you've broken my heart and put it together at the same time. Dead and Sam, Sam and Dean, those boys totally own me...and their pain and suffering is like my own. You did so very well at exploiting Dean's misery with his nightmares and not wanting to talk to Sam and his emotions. Everything was so perfect...and I literally yelped when I read Dean saying "Two rooms, please." That hurt...really, ouch...

But then John came (and that was so magestically written...absolutely gorgeous the way he was there but wasn't fact, the imagery in this entire story is breathtaking. It either sets a dark mood or shines a bright light, whenever it's called for. Great great great writing.) and John just wanted his boys to heal...but Dean tries to remain powerful.

This is seriously one of my top favorites from you. I'm in awe. I could quote this entire fic with happiness and amazement. I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to review it.

"Between the cries of, You should have told me and you should be here, John hears, I’m sorry." *whimper*

Into the favorites it goes...
frescasenorita chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Love it! This was very well written, and...POOR DEAN! So much pain and Papa! It almost made me want to cry. :( And than Sam. He is trying so hard to get through to Dean and its just not working.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Heart wrenching! Poor Dean! Poor Sam to watch his brother go through this and not be able to help. I'm glad John was able to reach Dean.
angel679 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Excellent story, loved how John showed up and man that bitch was hateful. Dean honestly cant take much more of an emotional beating before he completely buckles under the weight and Sam is just lost as to how to help him. Loved the story.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Aw, that was lovely, especially John's appearance at the end. You can so imagine Dean just shutting down like this, not realising that John sacrificed himself as much for Sam as for him - so that Sam will at least have Dean with him when the Demon finally comes for him.

Really nice.
stjra chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
oh so sad, but very beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this fic, I love it!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Holy cow. I need to catch my breath. Poor Dean. I just want to... hug him. NO. I want Sam to hug him.

This was really great - thanks for writing.
princess peanut chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Wow! That was intense and emotional! I loved every word. A very fitting end to the episode! Thank you for such a wonderful fic!
Kansas42 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This is a great story. I really enjoyed it, especially because it had everyone's perspectives on what's happened. It also has an end but not a complete, the world is fine resolve, and I like that too.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
good job... what can i say im a sucker for these lil tag oneshots... good job