Reviews for Happily Never After
chi-gurl chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very believable how you portrayed Rory’s insecurities, something I could definitely see happening between them. And I could picture Finn dancing with guys only very clearly too, which made me giggle :p

It took me a while to remember where I knew the line - prince charming, because he can dance - from, but I finally did. Awesome how you remembered that line and incorporated it into this story
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Cute story!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
loved it update soon
Maran-DUH chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I'm glad that you're not going to continue this because it's perfect just the way it is! I LOVE it! Thank you so much for writing this! It was perfect!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Loved this story. IT's true isn't it? Love not only makes us blind it also makes us deaf and dumb. Or as the great Lorelai Gilmore II once said: Once your heart gets involved it all comes out in moron! :D
Problem Child1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I liked it. Seriously. It was amusing, thank you.
DePhase chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
its good, i really liked sweet and deep and good, you shoudl write more
thebigkind chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I love this story - it's fantastic.

Great one-shot, what I really like about it is that you finshed it off so well that it doesn't leave you needing more, but that doesn't mean that if you continued I would object, cause i would embrace it.
Kylie1403 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
i love it!
Alenor chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
aw that's so sweet! i love it. although i must admit, i'm not sure what's up with you americans and the australian accent...but then again, i suppose i'm a fan of other accents because i am australian, lol. cya later ~ Alenor.
Moelli chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Very cute! Love it!
aphi72 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Can I just say that I loved this story.

So many things made me love it. From mentioning Sleeping Beauty's Prince Charming because he is the one who could dance, to Rory being the jealous one.

We hardly ever get to see this side of her. She is always the one being chased after. It's good to see her being the one to over-react and succumb to the green-eyed monster. I also like that you started with her reaction, and then gave us the flashback, and then back to the present.

Finn was Finn. His one-liners made me giggle. His being jealous and almost breaking some guys nose, to funny. And man was that sex hot. All in all, this was a great one-shot.
brooke chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
loved the story so cute
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I loved it, it was adorable! Finn complaining about the guy in her poetry class knowing his boundries was great. Good job!
D chapter 1 . 11/18/2006