Reviews for Right Way Around
Wenjieda chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
'Fez gasped. "Oh, no! He was wearing a towel! Why on earth would someone coming out of a shower do such a thing!" Fez looked patronisingly at Hyde.'
God, you have no idea how many times I wanted to SCREAM that at Hyde. Great job! I love it so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Terrific start.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Great ENDING!
Jackie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Keep goin i need to see if the et back together please? I am a HUGE zenny so please?
WildestDreams93 chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
that made no sense whatsoever... but i liked it.
gwtw-fanatic chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I'm glad you strayed away from the script style you began with, this is a really great beginning! I love the idea, love the way you write.
Hyde's Bride chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
Aww that was good, and how it was the RIGHT way. Jackie and Hyde were supposed to end up together!
BrownEyedDevil chapter 11 . 11/2/2007
The circle was great. Please excuse my very short attention span, well, short reviews, but it's almost 12 and Kelso leaving actually made me sad.

I love the short (manly!) make up conversations between the guys and Hyde's reports to Jackie while walking by. Uh, pancakes with bananas...
BrownEyedDevil chapter 10 . 11/2/2007
“Well, duh! With our backwards genes, this baby will be the most popular badass, athletic stoner Wisconsin has ever seen!”

I'm patiently awaiting her arrival *cough*

Hyde freaking out at the doctors office because he wanted to touch Jackie's "stuff"... oh well. Hyde is still Hyde somehow.

And I loved how you've gotten rid of Sam, that was hilarious!

So, Eric is back, huh? And Laurie pregnant, what a surprise... Well, not.
BrownEyedDevil chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
This first date (and I just realized that it really was) was so sickeningly (is that even a proper word?) sweet-I loved it.

I loved how nervous they were and oh, thanks for getting rid of Sandy. Or Mandy. Whatever.

Little note on the side, the gifts for the others were great-an inflatable axe for Donna... Oh, that was good...

The fact that he remembered this conversation with Jackie made me melt right off my chair because it shows he DOES listen and maybe even care, even if all his blood currently flows through his lower regions. Aw. isn't he wonderful.

Uhm but the end of this chapter... It's not supposed to be funny and I didn't laugh but I giggled.

I don't care if it's not the Hyde we were used to, at least it's not a white trash zombie married or not to a horse-faced stripper. I like fluffyca...ehm, fluffy Hyde.
BrownEyedDevil chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
Oh, I liked your explanation for the Kelso phenomenon. Come on, being dropped on the head doesn't explain... all of it. Eating hairdye on a regular basis adds more clarity.

I have to admit Kitty offering to relieve Hyde of his pressure even sickened me a little, but the Jackie-Hyde dialogue after that was hilarious.

And you know what, you could write a whole chapter just about Hyde talking to himself and I bet it would be really interesting.
BrownEyedDevil chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Yep, this chapter was a good read. Very good indeed. I find myself having the feeling you have when somebody is merciful enough to put balm on your sunburn every time somebody lets Jackie and Hyde actually talk. Not the pillow talk or coughing up sentences while ripping off each others clothes. No, real talk.

And this one was very sweet, very direct and respectful.

Something they deserved.
BrownEyedDevil chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
-insert clapping smilie- you got me all excited. Kitty plotting with Hyde was just a thing I see her do.

And Jackie and Donna at Funland-the whole conversation was great, but the part about Fez and Kelso... well, they stated the obvious.

Now, my favorite part:

“Oh please, Sam is a big, blonde whore and you only like her because with that hair, you could pass as one.”

Not only did she never show up in your story, no, she gets bashed. Well, just stated who she is. Oh, but of course we're still talking about Bewitched...
BrownEyedDevil chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Wow. You just achieved something with this chapter I thought would never happen. I sort of liked Fez. Okay, I never really liked him, but I felt a lot less disgusted and weirded out reading this chapter. I like the way he stood up to Hyde. That was so... manly. Okay, THAT'S it. No more cheese and fics for me after 9 PM.

But I'm curious what Hyde will do to get Jackie back...
BrownEyedDevil chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
*snort* I'm sorry, but I had to say something about your first A/N here. After this I'll be going through your story and tell you what I think of it, but this..

They need no interruptions for a while to work through anger, betrayal and being horny before a happily ever after scenario becomes an option.

Thanks for pointing out the formula to save their relationship. I really wish they had smilies over here, they would make this way easier. So: :lmao:

About the story so far: Any story that has a summary like yours that says that slut never appeared in Point Place is worth looking into. And since I've enjoyed reading your other stories it will double the fun.

Even though this chapter doesn't really look like it's going to be fun for a while. But it's Jackie and Hyde, what would they be without all the drama and angst and... Well, still a damn hot couple. But before sunshine comes rain and...

Yeah, I'll better stop now *cough*