Reviews for A Brief Scuffle Between Pitcher and Catcher
Dat ending doe
thatonebroadsasha chapter 1 . 5/12
10 years after this was written and it's still trolling hard. I was pissed. The original writer's style was so good...so canon-esque...felt like reading an actual SP script. "Hell no I'm not relaying messages for you, Jew"...fckin hilarious man... I was like awww yeah gonna be some canonesque makeout/lemon stuff toward the end...but in south park fashion instead of the usual "supple lips and gorgeous eyes" crap that I see all the time..But then...a wild troll appeared. "They gave each other blowjobs, the end." Fuuuuuhhhhhck. YOU BASTARDS! A LITTLE more detail next time maybe. Someone should rewrite the ending...
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
The "Kyle wears an ushanka." "It's green," part cracked me up. :p
GalaxyOfMusic chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
That was like the best story ever! I loved Cartman sarcasm. It made my day!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
The problem with finding a new favorite fanfiction author for a certain fandom is that, if I bothered to create an account, I would have to go and follow/favorite every single one of their works. And that... might prove to be rather annoying for the author.
In which that happens to be you! This (and all your other) fanfiction was highly enjoyable. Beautiful characterization? Always a good point for me.
(Also, if it matters, I think Stan would be on the bottom. Maybe.)
creek.for.sale chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
But who was the bottom?
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
"You've ruined green beans for me, you jackass!" I died. XD
Nix chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was so funny and so awesome and so sweet at the end of it that it just rocked my world! Well done!
Apollo Child chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Omg I felt like I was watching an episode of South Park this was so damn funny
Stingg chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I wonder who was bottom...
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Couldn't stop laughing... I loved it!
Neil Josten chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
WHAT IS THIS?
XDXDXDXD
Ok, I'm in love. It is the most hilarious mood oneshot I've read in my life. It's great. Hypothetically speaking (?)
And... and everything was perfect. Fuck, I do not get the words out. *twists with laughter*
MANY things I would like to comment... how Cartman "help" Stan, what green food, when Kyle burns all gifts Stan, the janitor traumatized XD OMGF!
Plain and simple: go to my favorites.
THANKS FOR WRITING THIS!(?)
Zenna chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Ha! Awesome! Really, really, REALLY FUNNY! HA!
daddylevi chapter 1 . 5/18/2014