HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
That was a lovely story once again. I love all of your work. Can't wait to read the next one
hieiXkuramaforever chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
* super ultra mega horny*
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Ah, the plot thickens. I was wondering where the conflict would come in, and now I see.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
If he admits he's attracted to Kuwabara, I'm gonna scream...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...Oh wait, never mind! FINALLY! Idiots...
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
For the love of God, Kurama, why didn't you ask Hiei first? Shesh!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Geez, Hiei, why did you only have to be a voyeur? Couldn't you have eavesdropped, too? Then you would have heard Yusuke's fantasy AND Kurama say he loved someone else...
Treasure Family chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
Aaahhh, cute. Your story is as good as ever shiorifoxiesmom-san. I love it as usual. Great job.
Beautiful-Boy-Love chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Gosh i just love your stories. nd i think you ended it quite well. Hiei is so cute. i think of the two of them he's my favorite. You are definitly my fave Yu yu Haksho fandom writer. I think i've read most of your taeles twice each by now. Great job nd here's to hopin for more from you in the future.

raineynight chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
This was such a sweet story!
IllusionOfAghony chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Once again you wrote an emotion rolacoster full of drama, jealousy and love running amuck and how when you truly love someone, you will drop everything to save them. AMAZING
GoldxSilence chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
*squeal* omgomgomg i luv this too! good job and keep it up!
Serena6686 chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
AemryAvalon chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
That bond thing is so cool. I love it when Hiei lost his little temper and chased Kurama down to "put him on a leash". I love Hiei as the Dominante mate. I really hope you got my email. Let me know. Maybe we can add this to it too. Well, great work once again.
Devils Melody chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
I love all of your stories! Whoo! They all make me happy. There isn't a think that I would change about them. All are well writen and exciting. Keep up the good work!

Murk Bottom chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
That's so sweet. I've always liked Maya as a character, and I like the role you gave her. I'm glad you made everything work out so well, the little dash of humor at the end was good too. Shiori's such an amazing character too. I liked how you incorporated the other characters into this story so well and make it flow. Awesome fan fiction!