Reviews for LOOKING FOR LOVE
DeeJayers chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
Aw! The whole story was cute, funny, infuriating, and loveable at the same time! Amazing job! I don't think I've ever read a story like this one before, not even in the published novels I've got! Love the story! -.-
YAOINUTZ chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
HAYA ther love the fic plese tell me that you have another fic wihe similirty but have YUSUKE in it wher can they preform a SEXY threesom LOOKING FOR YOUR REPLY Hm

-6_6-
Koorime-Chan chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
umm... sorry, but...they're kinda...REALLY OOC...
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
Another great story! I love your writing, and sincerely hope that you will write more again soon. This story was really great and that was so like Hiei to get pissed enough at Mukuro that he destroyed half of Aleric! Hope to hear more from you soon. Until next time, ja ne!
Nikkler chapter 9 . 2/6/2007
That was a great chapter. I'm so happy you wrote it. Looking forward to more stories. Huggles

Nikkler
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
awe that was a beatiful ending not too sweet not to brutal great job
Sycamor chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
what a lovely ending :) I enjoyed this fic alot :)
Zollercoaster chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
Another wonderful story is complete. You have a great talent for endings!
Animelover6000 chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
hey um thanks for writting and please write more in the near future. bye:D
Anna Jaganshi chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
Horny Hiei! XD Another great story, I loved it! And the ending was great, had me on the edge of my seat in some places. GREAT JOB!
comicfancat chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
It was a great I'm hoping for a sequel to this not being into it you did very very always "a very nice job"
KyoHana chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
Even if you 'weren't into this one' (and I sometimes suspected you might not be), it was still a wonderfully wrought story, and this ending was perfect.

Of course, you KNOW I'm gonna' tell you that I can't wait for your next one, ne?
HieiLover2004 chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
AW so cute! I love all your stories! . Woot!
firelilyfox chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
are you going to make a sequel to this? I would love to see one. what is your next story going to be?
happydemonhobo chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
I just love happy endings...wonderful.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »