Reviews for Fear
unamused chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Terrible and vague as hell. OOC and overall just disgusting
rdkxoxoxo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i quite like this story acually, i dnt think ppl would send angry reviews, please make more chapters! and detailed your very good at details so ill leave that thanks :)
Nessaja chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
please writhe more! i know those subjects are diffucult, but i love your story!
LittleOne94 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
should write more :)wondering what Nott raping her would be like...wonder if he'd be like malfoy? please continue :)
LilMissDarkMind chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i hate rape but if its made up fic i think its appealing but still gross, also you should have draco come in before nott goes all in and save her, its good, plz continue!
Niggysupporter chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Before Not comes, you need Draco to walk into the room and save her.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
If I were her I would have prefered to keep my voice. I wouldn't want to be her EVER cuz not only did Lucius rape her he sent another guy after he was done.
Karena Leo chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
WRITE MORE! MAKE DRACO SAVE HER!
blameless nameless chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Brief but good! The only point I didn't like was Lucius not being ultimate sex-god body, but never mind... xp
crookshanks99 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
not bad but.. starnge :/
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
good story. poor mione. short but good
Secret Lii chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
wow...that was really sad. i have a rape fic too.

nice writing btw, i loved the last line:

“I’ll send Nott in. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind having my seconds.” And he was gone, leaving Hermione with dread and a strong will to kill herself.
MistariaPotter chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Pretty angsty.
dslkjflksdjf chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I found that a bit disturbing but it has a good story line to it, even though its quite short

CYAS!
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Oh, that last line was horrible. It fit so well with the story, but it sent chill after chill down my spine. Keep this as a one-shot, it makes your readers come up with their own ideas of what happened afterwards. Very well written, by the way.